Jun 4, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
We’ll let the picture speak for itself on this one.
Got the keys to my first house pic.twitter.com/mHfKq3veTW
That’s Kyle Larson’s first house. He’s 21.
He’s also 10th in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series points standings, currently leading the Rookie of the Year ranks.
And this weekend at Pocono, he’ll leave that house and run double duty. He’ll race in the ARCA Racing Series event on Saturday, an 80-lap, 200-miler, before his first Cup start at the facility on Sunday.
And he’ll have a cool, big home to come back to after the weekend.
Video from NASCAR America
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 0
- What now if your favorite driver is eliminated from Chase? 1
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10
- UPDATED: Chase contender Kyle Busch back on track after Lap 102 crash (VIDEO) 0
- Faced with must-win scenarios, Earnhardt, Johnson lead halfway at Talladega 0
- Surprising revelation: Dale Jr. admits he coasted earlier in his career — ‘I just rested on my legacy and last name’ 0
- With nothing left to do but win, Dale Earnhardt Jr. faces Talladega with optimism 0