Jun 4, 2014, 9:33 PM EST
Check Ebay, the nearest pawn shop, even local garage sales.
Or, if someone offers to sell you an authentic Rusty Wallace firesuit, call your local police deparment.
Someone, somewhere, knows where Wallace’s firesuit is.
The last firesuit the NASCAR Hall of Famer wore – earlier this year when he took part in some practice laps at Daytona International Speedway – is missing and presumed stolen.
Rusty’s son, Greg, on Wednesday posted on his Twitter account the tweet below, claiming the suit was apparently lifted from within the Team Penske headquarters in Mooresville, N.C.
“Reward for return – no questions asked,” Greg Wallace’s tweet said.
The elder Wallace, who is in his final season as a NASCAR analyst for ESPN, wore identical firesuits with the current driver of Wallace’s old No. 2 car, Brad Keselowski, during a promotion for primary sponsor Miller Lite Beer.
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Hamilton fastest as Mercedes impresses again on day three 0
- Happy 75th birthday to one of the best ever, Mario Andretti 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Rosberg quickest as Mercedes shows its hand on day two 0
- Alexander Rossi confirms return to GP2 in 2015 with Racing Engineering 3