Jun 5, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
The modern master of Montreal, Michael Schumacher won at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve on the Isle Notre Dame a record seven times, all between 1994 and 2004.
The 1994 win was his only one for Benetton in Canada on a slightly revised course, while the other six came in an eight-year run from 1997 through to 2004.
Here’s quick videos of all seven years he won in Canada. It’s fascinating to track the evolution of the cars and sounds from the Benetton-Ford Schumacher started with, through the litany of V10 Ferraris.
1997 Qualifying, Schumacher vs. Villeneuve
2002 Qualifying Lap
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 8
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 6
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1