Jun 5, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
The modern master of Montreal, Michael Schumacher won at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve on the Isle Notre Dame a record seven times, all between 1994 and 2004.
The 1994 win was his only one for Benetton in Canada on a slightly revised course, while the other six came in an eight-year run from 1997 through to 2004.
Here’s quick videos of all seven years he won in Canada. It’s fascinating to track the evolution of the cars and sounds from the Benetton-Ford Schumacher started with, through the litany of V10 Ferraris.
1997 Qualifying, Schumacher vs. Villeneuve
2002 Qualifying Lap
Video from NASCAR America
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0