Jun 5, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
The modern master of Montreal, Michael Schumacher won at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve on the Isle Notre Dame a record seven times, all between 1994 and 2004.
The 1994 win was his only one for Benetton in Canada on a slightly revised course, while the other six came in an eight-year run from 1997 through to 2004.
Here’s quick videos of all seven years he won in Canada. It’s fascinating to track the evolution of the cars and sounds from the Benetton-Ford Schumacher started with, through the litany of V10 Ferraris.
1997 Qualifying, Schumacher vs. Villeneuve
2002 Qualifying Lap
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton tops FP2 as night falls in Singapore 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Singapore Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Alonso fastest in first practice for Singapore GP 0
- Michael Waltrip challenges Dale Jr. to go Dancing With The Stars 1
- Report: Why Mark Martin couldn’t be Danica Patrick’s driving coach 5
- IndyCar: Brasilia, Brazil race confirmed for March 8, 2015 1
- F1’s Modern Wonder: Under the lights, Singapore shines brightly 0