Jun 5, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Mechanics Bank has renewed its title sponsorship of the Mechanics Bank Vintage Grand Prix of Mid-Ohio, June 27-29, to be held over the three-day period at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
The premium annual event of the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) features as many as 400 cars on-track and several hundred more off-track in a pair of car shows that provide a dazzling spectacle for sports car purists and enthusiasts alike.
“We really enjoy our partnership with Mechanics Bank,” said Craig Rust, President of Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. “Their history and business roots in our community are a perfect fit for this event.”
This is the 32nd straight year this event is being held. SVRA races in Indianapolis this weekend before the trip to Mid-Ohio occurs at the end of the month.
Video from NASCAR America
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 0
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 2
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 5
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 10
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 14