Jun 5, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Mechanics Bank has renewed its title sponsorship of the Mechanics Bank Vintage Grand Prix of Mid-Ohio, June 27-29, to be held over the three-day period at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
The premium annual event of the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) features as many as 400 cars on-track and several hundred more off-track in a pair of car shows that provide a dazzling spectacle for sports car purists and enthusiasts alike.
“We really enjoy our partnership with Mechanics Bank,” said Craig Rust, President of Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. “Their history and business roots in our community are a perfect fit for this event.”
This is the 32nd straight year this event is being held. SVRA races in Indianapolis this weekend before the trip to Mid-Ohio occurs at the end of the month.
- Report: Cleveland out for 2016 IndyCar schedule, still possible for future 0
- It’s not the years, but the mileage for Scott Dixon going into 250th start 0
- CFH Racing looks to turn things around once again at Milwaukee 0
- Welcome back, Wilson: Englishman back with Andretti for rest of 2015 1
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 8
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2