Jun 5, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Mechanics Bank has renewed its title sponsorship of the Mechanics Bank Vintage Grand Prix of Mid-Ohio, June 27-29, to be held over the three-day period at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
The premium annual event of the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) features as many as 400 cars on-track and several hundred more off-track in a pair of car shows that provide a dazzling spectacle for sports car purists and enthusiasts alike.
“We really enjoy our partnership with Mechanics Bank,” said Craig Rust, President of Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. “Their history and business roots in our community are a perfect fit for this event.”
This is the 32nd straight year this event is being held. SVRA races in Indianapolis this weekend before the trip to Mid-Ohio occurs at the end of the month.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH: Race of Champions at 7 p.m. ET kicks off motors evening on NBCSN 0
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 14
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1