Jun 5, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Mechanics Bank has renewed its title sponsorship of the Mechanics Bank Vintage Grand Prix of Mid-Ohio, June 27-29, to be held over the three-day period at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
The premium annual event of the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) features as many as 400 cars on-track and several hundred more off-track in a pair of car shows that provide a dazzling spectacle for sports car purists and enthusiasts alike.
“We really enjoy our partnership with Mechanics Bank,” said Craig Rust, President of Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. “Their history and business roots in our community are a perfect fit for this event.”
This is the 32nd straight year this event is being held. SVRA races in Indianapolis this weekend before the trip to Mid-Ohio occurs at the end of the month.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1