Jun 5, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Mechanics Bank has renewed its title sponsorship of the Mechanics Bank Vintage Grand Prix of Mid-Ohio, June 27-29, to be held over the three-day period at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
The premium annual event of the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) features as many as 400 cars on-track and several hundred more off-track in a pair of car shows that provide a dazzling spectacle for sports car purists and enthusiasts alike.
“We really enjoy our partnership with Mechanics Bank,” said Craig Rust, President of Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. “Their history and business roots in our community are a perfect fit for this event.”
This is the 32nd straight year this event is being held. SVRA races in Indianapolis this weekend before the trip to Mid-Ohio occurs at the end of the month.
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 0
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 2
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 0
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 8