NASCAR America: Breaking down future for Carl Edwards, Greg Biffle; Jimmie Johnson’s bid for 3 wins in row
Jun 5, 2014, 6:51 PM EDT
On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, the team took a look at some of the top headlines in NASCAR heading into this weekend’s race at Pocono, including breaking down Carl Edwards’ and Greg Biffle’s respective contract situations.
In addition, we analyzed Jimmie Johnson’s chances for a third straight win at Pocono and much more.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 6
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 7
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1