Jun 5, 2014, 5:55 PM EDT
Kurt Busch completed both the Indianapolis 500 and Coca-Cola 600 and in his own words he “overachieved” placing sixth at Indy. With visibility at an all-time high after Busch’s double attempt, the NASCAR America crew wonders if either Jeff Gordon or Tony Stewart will participate as well.
A.J. Foyt has already said he’d consider fielding rides for both Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart in next year’s Indianapolis 500, if either driver wanted to do “The Double” (Stewart has already attempted it twice).
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 1
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0