Jun 5, 2014, 5:55 PM EDT
Kurt Busch completed both the Indianapolis 500 and Coca-Cola 600 and in his own words he “overachieved” placing sixth at Indy. With visibility at an all-time high after Busch’s double attempt, the NASCAR America crew wonders if either Jeff Gordon or Tony Stewart will participate as well.
A.J. Foyt has already said he’d consider fielding rides for both Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart in next year’s Indianapolis 500, if either driver wanted to do “The Double” (Stewart has already attempted it twice).
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Matt Kenseth confident as Loudon looms (VIDEO) 0
- Singapore GP, Red Bull GRC highlight weekend’s NBC motorsports coverage 0
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 5
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 4
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 25