Jun 5, 2014, 5:55 PM EDT
Kurt Busch completed both the Indianapolis 500 and Coca-Cola 600 and in his own words he “overachieved” placing sixth at Indy. With visibility at an all-time high after Busch’s double attempt, the NASCAR America crew wonders if either Jeff Gordon or Tony Stewart will participate as well.
A.J. Foyt has already said he’d consider fielding rides for both Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart in next year’s Indianapolis 500, if either driver wanted to do “The Double” (Stewart has already attempted it twice).
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET 0
- IndyCar: A crucial weekend to commence at Mid-Ohio 0
- Mark Martin returning to Roush Fenway Racing in unique role 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 3
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12