Jun 5, 2014, 5:55 PM EDT
Kurt Busch completed both the Indianapolis 500 and Coca-Cola 600 and in his own words he “overachieved” placing sixth at Indy. With visibility at an all-time high after Busch’s double attempt, the NASCAR America crew wonders if either Jeff Gordon or Tony Stewart will participate as well.
A.J. Foyt has already said he’d consider fielding rides for both Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart in next year’s Indianapolis 500, if either driver wanted to do “The Double” (Stewart has already attempted it twice).
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 0
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 1
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1