Jun 5, 2014, 5:55 PM EDT
Kurt Busch completed both the Indianapolis 500 and Coca-Cola 600 and in his own words he “overachieved” placing sixth at Indy. With visibility at an all-time high after Busch’s double attempt, the NASCAR America crew wonders if either Jeff Gordon or Tony Stewart will participate as well.
A.J. Foyt has already said he’d consider fielding rides for both Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart in next year’s Indianapolis 500, if either driver wanted to do “The Double” (Stewart has already attempted it twice).
Video from NASCAR America
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 0
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 0
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 2
- What will NASCAR fans do now that their favorite drivers are eliminated from Chase? 9
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10
- UPDATED: Chase contender Kyle Busch back on track after Lap 102 crash (VIDEO) 0