NASCAR America: Kasey Kahne’s struggles in 2014 and what upcoming race gives best breakout opportunity
Jun 5, 2014, 6:41 PM EDT
On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, the team examined the season-long struggles Kasey Kahne has endured.
In addition, we do some gazing into our crystal ball to see which upcoming race on the schedule favors Kahne and presents the best opportunity for him to break out of his slump and earn his first win of 2014.
- Dixon fastest on Friday at Mid-Ohio 1
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 2
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 1
- Racing, music blend as Umphrey’s McGee partners with GTSport Racing for rest of 2015 PWC season 1
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 9
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1