Jun 6, 2014, 9:28 PM EDT
After the most glamorous race on the calendar in Monaco, Formula One has crossed the ocean to North America this weekend for the Canadian Grand Prix. F1 on NBC Sports pit reporter Will Buxton has all the latest stories from Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in the newest installment of “Paddock Pass.”
Two weeks ago, Lewis Hamilton’s winning streak was finally snapped by Mercedes teammate and World Championship rival Nico Rosberg. Buxton catches up with Hamilton to ask him how that defeat will shape his mentality going into CGV, where he’s won three times in his career.
In addition, you’ll also hear from: Fernando Alonso of Ferrari, Nico Hulkenberg of Force India, Felipe Massa of Williams, Jules Bianchi of Marussia, and Marussia’s sporting director, Graeme Lowdon.
- It’s official: Tony Stewart to miss Bristol race, Jeff Burton to once again drive No. 14 3
- When — or will — Tony Stewart ever race again? 2
- Andre Lotterer confirmed for Caterham debut at Spa 6
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs hopeful for eventual return of Tony Stewart 12
- The 2014 Milwaukee IndyFest weekend high on promise, with more positives than negatives 5
- NASCAR’s worst-kept secret is official: Carl Edwards joins Joe Gibbs Racing from 2015 4
- Report: Comcast’s Xfinity, NASCAR closer to series sponsorship deal 0