Jun 6, 2014, 9:28 PM EDT
After the most glamorous race on the calendar in Monaco, Formula One has crossed the ocean to North America this weekend for the Canadian Grand Prix. F1 on NBC Sports pit reporter Will Buxton has all the latest stories from Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in the newest installment of “Paddock Pass.”
Two weeks ago, Lewis Hamilton’s winning streak was finally snapped by Mercedes teammate and World Championship rival Nico Rosberg. Buxton catches up with Hamilton to ask him how that defeat will shape his mentality going into CGV, where he’s won three times in his career.
In addition, you’ll also hear from: Fernando Alonso of Ferrari, Nico Hulkenberg of Force India, Felipe Massa of Williams, Jules Bianchi of Marussia, and Marussia’s sporting director, Graeme Lowdon.
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 0
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 5
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1