Jun 6, 2014, 9:28 PM EDT
After the most glamorous race on the calendar in Monaco, Formula One has crossed the ocean to North America this weekend for the Canadian Grand Prix. F1 on NBC Sports pit reporter Will Buxton has all the latest stories from Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in the newest installment of “Paddock Pass.”
Two weeks ago, Lewis Hamilton’s winning streak was finally snapped by Mercedes teammate and World Championship rival Nico Rosberg. Buxton catches up with Hamilton to ask him how that defeat will shape his mentality going into CGV, where he’s won three times in his career.
In addition, you’ll also hear from: Fernando Alonso of Ferrari, Nico Hulkenberg of Force India, Felipe Massa of Williams, Jules Bianchi of Marussia, and Marussia’s sporting director, Graeme Lowdon.
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0