Jun 6, 2014, 9:28 PM EDT
After the most glamorous race on the calendar in Monaco, Formula One has crossed the ocean to North America this weekend for the Canadian Grand Prix. F1 on NBC Sports pit reporter Will Buxton has all the latest stories from Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in the newest installment of “Paddock Pass.”
Two weeks ago, Lewis Hamilton’s winning streak was finally snapped by Mercedes teammate and World Championship rival Nico Rosberg. Buxton catches up with Hamilton to ask him how that defeat will shape his mentality going into CGV, where he’s won three times in his career.
In addition, you’ll also hear from: Fernando Alonso of Ferrari, Nico Hulkenberg of Force India, Felipe Massa of Williams, Jules Bianchi of Marussia, and Marussia’s sporting director, Graeme Lowdon.
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 0
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 3
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 13