Jun 6, 2014, 9:28 PM EDT
After the most glamorous race on the calendar in Monaco, Formula One has crossed the ocean to North America this weekend for the Canadian Grand Prix. F1 on NBC Sports pit reporter Will Buxton has all the latest stories from Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in the newest installment of “Paddock Pass.”
Two weeks ago, Lewis Hamilton’s winning streak was finally snapped by Mercedes teammate and World Championship rival Nico Rosberg. Buxton catches up with Hamilton to ask him how that defeat will shape his mentality going into CGV, where he’s won three times in his career.
In addition, you’ll also hear from: Fernando Alonso of Ferrari, Nico Hulkenberg of Force India, Felipe Massa of Williams, Jules Bianchi of Marussia, and Marussia’s sporting director, Graeme Lowdon.
- Report: Toto Wolff speaks out against F1′s double points finale 4
- IndyCar: Toronto weekend analysis, musings and observations 0
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 12
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0