Jun 6, 2014, 9:59 AM EDT
No words. Just brilliance.
Leave it to Audi – who’ve won all bar two 24 Hours of Le Mans from 2000 through 2013 – to offer a “welcome back” message to rival Porsche ahead of this year’s Le Mans.
A class act from the manufacturer that has set the bar so high these last dozen-plus years.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bubba Wallace pays homage to NASCAR Hall of Famer Wendell Scott with encore win at Martinsville 1
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 8
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1