Jun 6, 2014, 9:59 AM EDT
No words. Just brilliance.
Leave it to Audi – who’ve won all bar two 24 Hours of Le Mans from 2000 through 2013 – to offer a “welcome back” message to rival Porsche ahead of this year’s Le Mans.
A class act from the manufacturer that has set the bar so high these last dozen-plus years.
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 7
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 4
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1