Jun 6, 2014, 9:59 AM EDT
No words. Just brilliance.
Leave it to Audi – who’ve won all bar two 24 Hours of Le Mans from 2000 through 2013 – to offer a “welcome back” message to rival Porsche ahead of this year’s Le Mans.
A class act from the manufacturer that has set the bar so high these last dozen-plus years.
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 2
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 11
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 24
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3