Jun 6, 2014, 9:59 AM EDT
No words. Just brilliance.
Leave it to Audi – who’ve won all bar two 24 Hours of Le Mans from 2000 through 2013 – to offer a “welcome back” message to rival Porsche ahead of this year’s Le Mans.
A class act from the manufacturer that has set the bar so high these last dozen-plus years.
Video from NASCAR America
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 0
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 3
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 4
- What will NASCAR fans do now that their favorite drivers are eliminated from Chase? 9
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10