Jun 6, 2014, 9:59 AM EST
No words. Just brilliance.
Leave it to Audi – who’ve won all bar two 24 Hours of Le Mans from 2000 through 2013 – to offer a “welcome back” message to rival Porsche ahead of this year’s Le Mans.
A class act from the manufacturer that has set the bar so high these last dozen-plus years.
Video from NASCAR America
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 2
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0