Jun 6, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Sebastian Vettel in a Ferrari? Who would have thought it? Don’t worry, Fernando and Kimi, your seats are safe for now. In this video, the defending F1 world champion gets behind the wheel of Gerhard Berger’s 1988 Ferrari F1 car, which the Austrian took to victory at the Italian Grand Prix that year.
The German driver explains how he has never driven a car like this before, which is a world away from the Red Bull RB10 which he is racing with this season.
This video also gives you a glimpse of the Red Bull Ring circuit in Austria, which is set to host the next round of the F1 world championship following this weekend’s race in Canada.
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 2
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 9
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 1