Jun 6, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Sebastian Vettel in a Ferrari? Who would have thought it? Don’t worry, Fernando and Kimi, your seats are safe for now. In this video, the defending F1 world champion gets behind the wheel of Gerhard Berger’s 1988 Ferrari F1 car, which the Austrian took to victory at the Italian Grand Prix that year.
The German driver explains how he has never driven a car like this before, which is a world away from the Red Bull RB10 which he is racing with this season.
This video also gives you a glimpse of the Red Bull Ring circuit in Austria, which is set to host the next round of the F1 world championship following this weekend’s race in Canada.
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3