Jun 6, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Sebastian Vettel in a Ferrari? Who would have thought it? Don’t worry, Fernando and Kimi, your seats are safe for now. In this video, the defending F1 world champion gets behind the wheel of Gerhard Berger’s 1988 Ferrari F1 car, which the Austrian took to victory at the Italian Grand Prix that year.
The German driver explains how he has never driven a car like this before, which is a world away from the Red Bull RB10 which he is racing with this season.
This video also gives you a glimpse of the Red Bull Ring circuit in Austria, which is set to host the next round of the F1 world championship following this weekend’s race in Canada.
- F1 Paddock Pass: Italian Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Off The Grid: Silverstone preview (premieres 9/5 at 9:30am ET on NBCSN) 0
- Hamilton quickest again in second Italian GP practice 1
- Hamilton leads Mercedes one-two in Italian GP FP1 1
- NHRA: All you need to know about the 61st U.S. Nationals 0
- NHRA: Year’s biggest race, the U.S. Nationals, ready to roll 4
- F1 2015’s silly season is proving to be a let down, but who could yet spice it up? 4