Jun 6, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Sebastian Vettel in a Ferrari? Who would have thought it? Don’t worry, Fernando and Kimi, your seats are safe for now. In this video, the defending F1 world champion gets behind the wheel of Gerhard Berger’s 1988 Ferrari F1 car, which the Austrian took to victory at the Italian Grand Prix that year.
The German driver explains how he has never driven a car like this before, which is a world away from the Red Bull RB10 which he is racing with this season.
This video also gives you a glimpse of the Red Bull Ring circuit in Austria, which is set to host the next round of the F1 world championship following this weekend’s race in Canada.
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 1
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 3
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2