Jun 6, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Sebastian Vettel in a Ferrari? Who would have thought it? Don’t worry, Fernando and Kimi, your seats are safe for now. In this video, the defending F1 world champion gets behind the wheel of Gerhard Berger’s 1988 Ferrari F1 car, which the Austrian took to victory at the Italian Grand Prix that year.
The German driver explains how he has never driven a car like this before, which is a world away from the Red Bull RB10 which he is racing with this season.
This video also gives you a glimpse of the Red Bull Ring circuit in Austria, which is set to host the next round of the F1 world championship following this weekend’s race in Canada.
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 0
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 0
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 6
- Brasilia IndyCar race is canceled 4
- Rick Hendrick: No pressure on Jeff Gordon in final season, he just has to win 14 races and championship 4
- Column: Chase Elliott’s promotion perfectly timed for NASCAR 11