Jun 6, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
NBCSN resumes coverage of the 2014 Verizon IndyCar Series championship this weekend with the Firestone 600 at the Texas Motor Speedway.
Qualifying for Saturday night’s race will be shown on NBCSN tonight at 6:30 p.m. ET, but in case you can’t watch on TV, you can still CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Meanwhile, Ryan Hunter-Reay had a disastrous stay in the Motor City just one weekend after he won the Indianapolis 500. The American racer will be looking for a great bounce-back performance in the state where he was born.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6:30 p.m. ET to watch the IndyCars run for the pole at the track they call the “Wild Asphalt Circus.”
- DiZinno: Barber, IndyCar’s southern gem, delivers an instant classic 0
- Ten with Townsend: Long Beach and Barber debrief 1
- NHRA: Capps storms to 2nd win of season, Funny Car points lead 1
- Relief, gratitude define the day where Newgarden finally gets first win (VIDEO) 1
- Graham Rahal can’t close deal in runner-up finish at Barber 2
- Josef Newgarden scores his first IndyCar win at Barber 15
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 1