Jun 6, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
NBCSN resumes coverage of the 2014 Verizon IndyCar Series championship this weekend with the Firestone 600 at the Texas Motor Speedway.
Qualifying for Saturday night’s race will be shown on NBCSN tonight at 6:30 p.m. ET, but in case you can’t watch on TV, you can still CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Meanwhile, Ryan Hunter-Reay had a disastrous stay in the Motor City just one weekend after he won the Indianapolis 500. The American racer will be looking for a great bounce-back performance in the state where he was born.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6:30 p.m. ET to watch the IndyCars run for the pole at the track they call the “Wild Asphalt Circus.”
- NHRA: ‘Fast Jack’ Beckman earns 5th Funny Car win of 2015; Brown (TF), McGaha (PS), Krawiec (PSM) also win 2
- After dream-fulfilling day, Graham Rahal isn’t worried anymore 0
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 1
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 5
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 2
- Helio Castroneves leads halfway through the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Mid-Ohio (1:30 p.m. ET, CNBC and Live Extra) 0