Jun 6, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
NBCSN resumes coverage of the 2014 Verizon IndyCar Series championship this weekend with the Firestone 600 at the Texas Motor Speedway.
Qualifying for Saturday night’s race will be shown on NBCSN tonight at 6:30 p.m. ET, but in case you can’t watch on TV, you can still CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Meanwhile, Ryan Hunter-Reay had a disastrous stay in the Motor City just one weekend after he won the Indianapolis 500. The American racer will be looking for a great bounce-back performance in the state where he was born.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6:30 p.m. ET to watch the IndyCars run for the pole at the track they call the “Wild Asphalt Circus.”
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari on day one of Jerez test 3
- Red Bull RB11 launched in camouflage testing livery 1
- Jimmie Johnson likes new Chase format, but misses the one that brought him six championships 4
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 1
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0