Jun 7, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
As Kevin Harvick seeks his third win of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, he’s got another good car in race trim.
The driver of the No. 4 Budweiser Chevrolet for Stewart-Haas Racing led Saturday morning practice at 177.291. Brad Keselowski, a former Pocono winner, was second at 177.211 with Brian Vickers third at 177.085.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 0
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 6
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1