Jun 7, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
As Kevin Harvick seeks his third win of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, he’s got another good car in race trim.
The driver of the No. 4 Budweiser Chevrolet for Stewart-Haas Racing led Saturday morning practice at 177.291. Brad Keselowski, a former Pocono winner, was second at 177.211 with Brian Vickers third at 177.085.
Video from NASCAR America
- Lotterer: “F1 (racing) isn’t what it used to be anymore” 0
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 3
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 1
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 2
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 1
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 2