Jun 7, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
As Kevin Harvick seeks his third win of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, he’s got another good car in race trim.
The driver of the No. 4 Budweiser Chevrolet for Stewart-Haas Racing led Saturday morning practice at 177.291. Brad Keselowski, a former Pocono winner, was second at 177.211 with Brian Vickers third at 177.085.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar crowns its champion tonight at Fontana 0
- Lessons learned from Dale Earnhardt death readily seen in way NASCAR has dealt with Tony Stewart tragedy 2
- Aleshin conscious following heavy accident in MAVTV 500 final practice (UPDATED, VIDEO) 4
- Kevin Harvick wins Atlanta Sprint Cup pole; Stewart qualifies 12th 1
- Castroneves secures crucial MAVTV 500 pole; Power starts P21 for IndyCar finale (VIDEO) 5
- Jeff Gordon: Last 3 races weren’t the same without Tony Stewart 4
- IndyCar has 500 miles to glory, through speed, dirt, tire fall off and unpredictability 0