Jun 7, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
As Kevin Harvick seeks his third win of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, he’s got another good car in race trim.
The driver of the No. 4 Budweiser Chevrolet for Stewart-Haas Racing led Saturday morning practice at 177.291. Brad Keselowski, a former Pocono winner, was second at 177.211 with Brian Vickers third at 177.085.
Video from NASCAR America
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 0
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 1
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 0
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1