Jun 7, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
For much of the Verizon IndyCar Series’ history at Texas Motor Speedway, close finishes has been the norm. But in last year’s event on the 1.5-mile oval, Helio Castroneves whipped his rivals and led 132 of 228 laps en route to his only win of 2013.
After winning one of the two Detroit street races last weekend, the Brazilian is hoping for another big night in the Lone Star State this evening. He’ll roll off 14th for the Firestone 600, which you can watch now on NBCSN.
But in case you’re not near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream tonight’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Who will don the cowboy hat and fire the six-shooters in Victory Lane tonight? Find out tonight on NBCSN, or CLICK HERE for what should be an evening of Texas-sized thrills.
- NHRA: ‘Fast Jack’ Beckman earns 5th Funny Car win of 2015; Brown (TF), McGaha (PS), Krawiec (PSM) also win 4
- After dream-fulfilling day, Graham Rahal isn’t worried anymore 0
- Graham Rahal now trails Montoya by nine points in IndyCar standings 3
- Karam’s Mid-Ohio spin triggers frustration, skepticism from IndyCar paddock 9
- Rahal scores dream win on home soil in Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio 4
- Helio Castroneves leads halfway through the Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Mid-Ohio (1:30 p.m. ET, CNBC and Live Extra) 0