Jun 7, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
For much of the Verizon IndyCar Series’ history at Texas Motor Speedway, close finishes has been the norm. But in last year’s event on the 1.5-mile oval, Helio Castroneves whipped his rivals and led 132 of 228 laps en route to his only win of 2013.
After winning one of the two Detroit street races last weekend, the Brazilian is hoping for another big night in the Lone Star State this evening. He’ll roll off 14th for the Firestone 600, which you can watch now on NBCSN.
But in case you’re not near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream tonight’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Who will don the cowboy hat and fire the six-shooters in Victory Lane tonight? Find out tonight on NBCSN, or CLICK HERE for what should be an evening of Texas-sized thrills.
- Happy 75th birthday to one of the best ever, Mario Andretti 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Rosberg quickest as Mercedes shows its hand on day two 0
- Alexander Rossi confirms return to GP2 in 2015 with Racing Engineering 3
- FIA issues updated F1 entry list including “Manor Marussia” 3
- Fernando Alonso thanks fans for support following crash 1
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Thursday 0