Jun 7, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
For much of the Verizon IndyCar Series’ history at Texas Motor Speedway, close finishes has been the norm. But in last year’s event on the 1.5-mile oval, Helio Castroneves whipped his rivals and led 132 of 228 laps en route to his only win of 2013.
After winning one of the two Detroit street races last weekend, the Brazilian is hoping for another big night in the Lone Star State this evening. He’ll roll off 14th for the Firestone 600, which you can watch now on NBCSN.
But in case you’re not near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream tonight’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Who will don the cowboy hat and fire the six-shooters in Victory Lane tonight? Find out tonight on NBCSN, or CLICK HERE for what should be an evening of Texas-sized thrills.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bubba Wallace pays homage to NASCAR Hall of Famer Wendell Scott with encore win at Martinsville 1
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 8
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1