Jun 7, 2014, 2:22 PM EDT
High elevation, a scenic track, and an important race for many riders quickly seeing their title hopes slip away. Settle in for nearly five hours of coverage coming to you from Thunder Valley.
The online-only pre-show kicks everything off at 2:15PM E.T. on ProMotocross.com and NBC Sports Live Extra and will get you covered with everything you need to know for today’s Toyota Thunder Valley National, the third round of the 2014 season. That will be followed by first motos in the 450 Class and 250 Class at 3PM E.T. and second motos at 5PM E.T. Click here to access the Live Extra stream.
NBCSN will also have live television coverage of the second motos in both classes at 5PM E.T.
In the 450 Class, Trey Canard set the fastest lap in timed qualifying this morning and will be one of several riders looking to put an end to the streak of 1-2 finishes being posted by Ken Roczen and Ryan Dungey early in this season.
Christophe Pourcel was the pacesetter in 250 Class qualifying for the third week in a row. So far it hasn’t translated into a win, but if anyone can knock Jeremy Martin and Cooper Webb out of the top two spots, the Frenchman may have the best shot at doing it. Another sweep from Martin today though would be a real blow to the championship aspirations of Pourcel, Blake Baggett and others.
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 1
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 11
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 5
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 6