Jun 7, 2014, 2:22 PM EDT
High elevation, a scenic track, and an important race for many riders quickly seeing their title hopes slip away. Settle in for nearly five hours of coverage coming to you from Thunder Valley.
The online-only pre-show kicks everything off at 2:15PM E.T. on ProMotocross.com and NBC Sports Live Extra and will get you covered with everything you need to know for today’s Toyota Thunder Valley National, the third round of the 2014 season. That will be followed by first motos in the 450 Class and 250 Class at 3PM E.T. and second motos at 5PM E.T. Click here to access the Live Extra stream.
NBCSN will also have live television coverage of the second motos in both classes at 5PM E.T.
In the 450 Class, Trey Canard set the fastest lap in timed qualifying this morning and will be one of several riders looking to put an end to the streak of 1-2 finishes being posted by Ken Roczen and Ryan Dungey early in this season.
Christophe Pourcel was the pacesetter in 250 Class qualifying for the third week in a row. So far it hasn’t translated into a win, but if anyone can knock Jeremy Martin and Cooper Webb out of the top two spots, the Frenchman may have the best shot at doing it. Another sweep from Martin today though would be a real blow to the championship aspirations of Pourcel, Blake Baggett and others.
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 3
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2