Jun 10, 2014, 8:18 PM EST
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Jamie McMurray and Daytona International Speedway president Joie Chitwood III looked the part during today’s Jacksonville Jaguars OTA practice.
They also got in a good workout as well.
Wearing Jaguars jerseys and helmets, shorts, and football cleats, the driver and promoter (pictured, left and right respectively, with Jags defensive end Ryan Davis) participated in half-an-hour’s worth of drills according to the Florida Times-Union that included stretching, conditioning, and even some kick returns.
McMurray and Chitwood were making the rounds to promote the upcoming Coke Zero 400 at Daytona.
“It’s crazy how big all the guys are and then to see how small some of them are, too,” McMurray said to the Times-Union. “You see them go up against each other, going for the same piece of property.”
You can check out more of McMurray’s experience with the Jaguars in tomorrow’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, which airs at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Nico Rosberg 0
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Lewis Hamilton 0
- Hamilton quickest in second practice for Abu Dhabi GP 0
- First blood to Hamilton in Abu Dhabi as he tops FP1 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- The F1 champ is crowned on NBCSN from Abu Dhabi this weekend 0
- Alonso: My next move won’t be a surprise for anybody 0