Jun 12, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Meanwhile here are some brief thoughts from David, Matthew and Sam Brabham.
Jack’s funeral was a great day and thanks to all those who attended and those who watched on the web. http://t.co/HuEQTgaX18
— David Brabham (@brabsracer) June 12, 2014
Tough day for us. But thanks to everyone for their support. Also big thanks to everyone at the service for the great send off. Very proud.
— Matthew Brabham (@MattyBrabs) June 11, 2014
A very special and very emotional day, I know pop would have been so proud of us all and a send off he deserved, rest in peace pop
— Sam Brabham (@SamBrabs) June 11, 2014
- NASCAR’s Brian France on RTA’s formation: “We didn’t think it was necessary” 6
- Eldora and Indy putting a lot on Tony Stewart’s plate 0
- Todd Gilliland, 14, outdistances father David, grandfather Butch in first time they’ve all raced together 0
- Conway bags second Toronto win thanks to pit gamble, great restart (VIDEO) 4
- German GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1