Jun 12, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Meanwhile here are some brief thoughts from David, Matthew and Sam Brabham.
Jack’s funeral was a great day and thanks to all those who attended and those who watched on the web. http://t.co/HuEQTgaX18
— David Brabham (@brabsracer) June 12, 2014
Tough day for us. But thanks to everyone for their support. Also big thanks to everyone at the service for the great send off. Very proud.
— Matthew Brabham (@MattyBrabs) June 11, 2014
A very special and very emotional day, I know pop would have been so proud of us all and a send off he deserved, rest in peace pop
— Sam Brabham (@SamBrabs) June 11, 2014
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 0
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 10
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 4
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 6
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 18