Jun 12, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Meanwhile here are some brief thoughts from David, Matthew and Sam Brabham.
Jack’s funeral was a great day and thanks to all those who attended and those who watched on the web. http://t.co/HuEQTgaX18
— David Brabham (@brabsracer) June 12, 2014
Tough day for us. But thanks to everyone for their support. Also big thanks to everyone at the service for the great send off. Very proud.
— Matthew Brabham (@MattyBrabs) June 11, 2014
A very special and very emotional day, I know pop would have been so proud of us all and a send off he deserved, rest in peace pop
— Sam Brabham (@SamBrabs) June 11, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0