Jun 12, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Meanwhile here are some brief thoughts from David, Matthew and Sam Brabham.
Jack’s funeral was a great day and thanks to all those who attended and those who watched on the web. http://t.co/HuEQTgaX18
— David Brabham (@brabsracer) June 12, 2014
Tough day for us. But thanks to everyone for their support. Also big thanks to everyone at the service for the great send off. Very proud.
— Matthew Brabham (@MattyBrabs) June 11, 2014
A very special and very emotional day, I know pop would have been so proud of us all and a send off he deserved, rest in peace pop
— Sam Brabham (@SamBrabs) June 11, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR schedule reveals some potential 2015 IndyCar schedule hints; Texas IndyCar returns 2
- Kevin Harvick riled at Tony Stewart portrayal in Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy 87
- Like a good stew, 2015 Sprint Cup schedule and new Chase format need time to simmer for best taste 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: How did the 2015 schedule come together? (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR announces 2015 Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Truck Series schedules (VIDEO) 4
- FIA won’t punish Nico Rosberg after Belgian GP incident with Lewis Hamilton 14
- Will Power once again in position for IndyCar title – but this time feels different 1