Jun 12, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Meanwhile here are some brief thoughts from David, Matthew and Sam Brabham.
Jack’s funeral was a great day and thanks to all those who attended and those who watched on the web. http://t.co/HuEQTgaX18
— David Brabham (@brabsracer) June 12, 2014
Tough day for us. But thanks to everyone for their support. Also big thanks to everyone at the service for the great send off. Very proud.
— Matthew Brabham (@MattyBrabs) June 11, 2014
A very special and very emotional day, I know pop would have been so proud of us all and a send off he deserved, rest in peace pop
— Sam Brabham (@SamBrabs) June 11, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 0
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 0
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 11
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 10