NASCAR America: Just in time for Father’s Day, a son gives his dad the surprise and gift of a lifetime
Jun 12, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America included a segment about how Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup race in Michigan shares the day with Father’s Day.
MotorSportsTalk’s Jerry Bonkowski shares with us an incredibly moving video that has gone viral in the social media world about the bond between father and son and their mutual love for cars.
Video from NASCAR America
- What might happen to Tony Stewart when District Attorney’s review of Kevin Ward Jr. case is completed? 4
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1
- Kyle Busch ready to claim his ‘second’ Sprint Cup championship 2