NASCAR America: Just in time for Father’s Day, a son gives his dad the surprise and gift of a lifetime
Jun 12, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America included a segment about how Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup race in Michigan shares the day with Father’s Day.
MotorSportsTalk’s Jerry Bonkowski shares with us an incredibly moving video that has gone viral in the social media world about the bond between father and son and their mutual love for cars.
Video from NASCAR America
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 0
- What now if your favorite driver is eliminated from Chase? 1
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10
- UPDATED: Chase contender Kyle Busch back on track after Lap 102 crash (VIDEO) 0
- Faced with must-win scenarios, Earnhardt, Johnson lead halfway at Talladega 0
- Surprising revelation: Dale Jr. admits he coasted earlier in his career — ‘I just rested on my legacy and last name’ 0
- With nothing left to do but win, Dale Earnhardt Jr. faces Talladega with optimism 0