Jun 13, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
On Thursday’s show, the NASCAR America guys discussed why Jimmie Johnson doesn’t have good overall statistics at Michigan International Speedway, including being one of the few tracks on the Sprint Cup circuit where Johnson has yet to win at.
Despite leading laps in 15 of his 24 starts in Michigan, the NASCAR star has never been able to win at the track. Check out what the guys had to say.
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 0
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 3
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 13