Jun 13, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
On Thursday’s show, the NASCAR America guys discussed why Jimmie Johnson doesn’t have good overall statistics at Michigan International Speedway, including being one of the few tracks on the Sprint Cup circuit where Johnson has yet to win at.
Despite leading laps in 15 of his 24 starts in Michigan, the NASCAR star has never been able to win at the track. Check out what the guys had to say.
- INDYCAR confirms more aero kit updates coming to Long Beach 0
- Rocky Moran Jr. to replace Huertas in Coyne’s No. 18 for Long Beach 7
- Rosberg heads up Mercedes one-two in Bahrain FP2 1
- Kimi Raikkonen quickest in first practice for Bahrain GP 2
- F1 Paddock Pass: Bahrain Grand Prix (VIDEO) 1
- 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix Preview 0
- Preview: Anyone’s game as IndyCar heads to historic Long Beach 1