Jun 13, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
On Thursday’s show, the NASCAR America guys discussed why Jimmie Johnson doesn’t have good overall statistics at Michigan International Speedway, including being one of the few tracks on the Sprint Cup circuit where Johnson has yet to win at.
Despite leading laps in 15 of his 24 starts in Michigan, the NASCAR star has never been able to win at the track. Check out what the guys had to say.
- NASCAR AMERICA: Wednesday Round-Up Includes Denny Hamlin Interview (VIDEO) 0
- Greg Ives to become crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. next season 12
- Ten with Townsend: Toronto debrief 0
- Denny Hamlin’s team hit with big penalties after Brickyard infraction 4
- High 5: Chip Ganassi Racing’s win streak at Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 0