Jun 13, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
On Thursday’s show, the NASCAR America guys discussed why Jimmie Johnson doesn’t have good overall statistics at Michigan International Speedway, including being one of the few tracks on the Sprint Cup circuit where Johnson has yet to win at.
Despite leading laps in 15 of his 24 starts in Michigan, the NASCAR star has never been able to win at the track. Check out what the guys had to say.
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 4
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 3
- Montoya rallies for second Indianapolis 500 victory (VIDEO) 11
- Hamilton: Impossible to express how I feel after Monaco defeat 4
- Rosberg lucks in to third straight Monaco GP win after Mercedes’ mistake costs Hamilton victory 54