Jun 13, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
On Thursday’s show, the NASCAR America guys discussed why Jimmie Johnson doesn’t have good overall statistics at Michigan International Speedway, including being one of the few tracks on the Sprint Cup circuit where Johnson has yet to win at.
Despite leading laps in 15 of his 24 starts in Michigan, the NASCAR star has never been able to win at the track. Check out what the guys had to say.
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 0
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 5
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 16
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 6
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0
- Race Recap: Vettel draws level with Senna on all-time win list with victory in Hungary 3