Jun 15, 2014, 1:40 PM EDT
BROOOKLYN, Michigan – Seven laps, two wrecks. It looks like this is going to be a looonnnngggg race in Sunday’s Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway.
It looked like Larson lost control on what appears to be a very slick racetrack, and Kahne and Truex couldn’t avoid the aftermath.
Kahne suffered minor damage and was able to take part in the subsequent restart, although he was in 36th place.
At this rate, we may not have any cars left by the time we get to Lap 50. Just kidding!
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 15
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 6
- Open letter from Kevin Ward Jr.’s aunt questions Tony Stewart, evidence of marijuana in nephew’s system 49
- Kyle Busch outduels Joey Logano for Nationwide win in Dover 2