Jun 15, 2014, 1:40 PM EDT
BROOOKLYN, Michigan – Seven laps, two wrecks. It looks like this is going to be a looonnnngggg race in Sunday’s Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway.
It looked like Larson lost control on what appears to be a very slick racetrack, and Kahne and Truex couldn’t avoid the aftermath.
Kahne suffered minor damage and was able to take part in the subsequent restart, although he was in 36th place.
At this rate, we may not have any cars left by the time we get to Lap 50. Just kidding!
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- WATCH LIVE: Monaco GP Race Day on NBCSN and Live Extra from 7am, NBC from 7:30am 0
- 2015 Indy 500 driver-by-driver one-liners 0
- Bell: “Carb Day is many things to many people; mine was many jobs” 0
- Hamilton storms to first Monaco GP pole position 1
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari in final practice for Monaco GP 0
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0