Jun 15, 2014, 1:40 PM EDT
BROOOKLYN, Michigan – Seven laps, two wrecks. It looks like this is going to be a looonnnngggg race in Sunday’s Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway.
It looked like Larson lost control on what appears to be a very slick racetrack, and Kahne and Truex couldn’t avoid the aftermath.
Kahne suffered minor damage and was able to take part in the subsequent restart, although he was in 36th place.
At this rate, we may not have any cars left by the time we get to Lap 50. Just kidding!
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Tony Stewart: ‘This is a sadness and pain that I hope no one has to experience in their life’ 5
- The most memorable moments of IndyCar 2014 (so far) 0
- Mercedes drivers “remain free to race” following meeting today 2
- With nothing to lose, IndyCar title contender Pagenaud charges into Fontana 0
- Tony Stewart’s return to NASCAR may be one of hardest things he’s ever done 33
- Tony Stewart to return to race at Atlanta this weekend 22
- Team Penske on verge of ending 8-year IndyCar title drought 0