Jun 15, 2014, 1:40 PM EDT
BROOOKLYN, Michigan – Seven laps, two wrecks. It looks like this is going to be a looonnnngggg race in Sunday’s Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway.
It looked like Larson lost control on what appears to be a very slick racetrack, and Kahne and Truex couldn’t avoid the aftermath.
Kahne suffered minor damage and was able to take part in the subsequent restart, although he was in 36th place.
At this rate, we may not have any cars left by the time we get to Lap 50. Just kidding!
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1