Jun 15, 2014, 1:40 PM EDT
BROOOKLYN, Michigan – Seven laps, two wrecks. It looks like this is going to be a looonnnngggg race in Sunday’s Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway.
It looked like Larson lost control on what appears to be a very slick racetrack, and Kahne and Truex couldn’t avoid the aftermath.
Kahne suffered minor damage and was able to take part in the subsequent restart, although he was in 36th place.
At this rate, we may not have any cars left by the time we get to Lap 50. Just kidding!
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 3
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1