Jun 15, 2014, 3:18 PM EST
The second half of today’s Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway has had a disjointed start.
Hamlin took a glancing hit off the wall, while Almirola slid down to the infield grass. There, the front bumper of his No. 43 Richard Petty Motorsports Ford got stuck; he eventually was able to get out of there and head to the pits.
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 2
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3