Jun 15, 2014, 3:18 PM EST
The second half of today’s Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway has had a disjointed start.
Hamlin took a glancing hit off the wall, while Almirola slid down to the infield grass. There, the front bumper of his No. 43 Richard Petty Motorsports Ford got stuck; he eventually was able to get out of there and head to the pits.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0