Jun 15, 2014, 3:04 PM EDT
At NASCAR tracks, it’s common to have fans scrawl messages of support (or in Kyle Busch’s case, something else) along the SAFER Barrier or on the start/finish line before their heroes take to the track.
But at least one fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr. managed to express his/her support for NASCAR’s most popular driver at the exit of Michigan International Speedway’s pit lane – and right where the TV cameras would be able to see it.
NBC Sports’ NASCAR AMERICA host Rick Allen managed to catch them during today’s Quicken Loans 400, which has crossed the halfway mark. The messages are pretty easy to spot.
We’ll have to give that fan some points for being clever enough to know where the cameras were.
Stay tuned to MotorSportsTalk this afternoon for post-race coverage from Michigan.
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0
- Alonso moves to clear up testing crash conspiracy theories 1
- NHRA Funny Car driver Cruz Pedregon trades seats for a day with NASCAR counterpart Joey Logano 2
- Can IndyCar’s next generation take it to the established veterans? 1
- Fernando Alonso talks return in Malaysian GP 2
- Nowhere to go but up for Lotus at Malaysia GP 3
- Malaysian Grand Prix highlights NBCSN’s weekend of motors coverage 0