Jun 15, 2014, 3:04 PM EST
At NASCAR tracks, it’s common to have fans scrawl messages of support (or in Kyle Busch’s case, something else) along the SAFER Barrier or on the start/finish line before their heroes take to the track.
But at least one fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr. managed to express his/her support for NASCAR’s most popular driver at the exit of Michigan International Speedway’s pit lane – and right where the TV cameras would be able to see it.
NBC Sports’ NASCAR AMERICA host Rick Allen managed to catch them during today’s Quicken Loans 400, which has crossed the halfway mark. The messages are pretty easy to spot.
We’ll have to give that fan some points for being clever enough to know where the cameras were.
Stay tuned to MotorSportsTalk this afternoon for post-race coverage from Michigan.
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Hamilton fastest as Mercedes impresses again on day three 0
- Happy 75th birthday to one of the best ever, Mario Andretti 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Rosberg quickest as Mercedes shows its hand on day two 0
- Alexander Rossi confirms return to GP2 in 2015 with Racing Engineering 3
- FIA issues updated F1 entry list including “Manor Marussia” 3