Jun 15, 2014, 3:04 PM EDT
At NASCAR tracks, it’s common to have fans scrawl messages of support (or in Kyle Busch’s case, something else) along the SAFER Barrier or on the start/finish line before their heroes take to the track.
But at least one fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr. managed to express his/her support for NASCAR’s most popular driver at the exit of Michigan International Speedway’s pit lane – and right where the TV cameras would be able to see it.
NBC Sports’ NASCAR AMERICA host Rick Allen managed to catch them during today’s Quicken Loans 400, which has crossed the halfway mark. The messages are pretty easy to spot.
We’ll have to give that fan some points for being clever enough to know where the cameras were.
Stay tuned to MotorSportsTalk this afternoon for post-race coverage from Michigan.
- Juan Pablo Montoya, Will Power go looking for something to do in Mansfield, Ohio — they wind up with ‘Sex Tape’ 0
- Brickyard owes Juan Pablo Montoya one, but will it pay off Sunday? 0
- Everyone worried about a Kenseth win — except Matt himself 0
- Hungarian GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Matt Kenseth fastest in Friday’s Sprint Cup practice at Indy 0