Jun 17, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
Two videos to hit from Tuesday’s NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN:
First, with another top-five finish achieved Sunday at Michigan International Speedway, Paul Menard is now moving up the ranks of those without a win in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series points standings. He’s also coming off a win in the NASCAR Nationwide Series this weekend.
Meanwhile no team is hotter than Hendrick Motorsports, which is riding a wave of five consecutive race victories with three of its drivers (Jimmie Johnson with three, Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr. with one apiece).
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 2
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 2
- Fast Facts: GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma 1
- NHRA: Pro Stock driver Erica Enders hitting on all cylinders heading into U.S. Nationals 3
- IndyCar flashback: Justin Wilson finishes second, Will Power/Scott Dixon controversy at Sonoma 2013 (video) 3
- Report: FIA to conduct closed cockpit tests next month 13
- DiZinno: Justin Wilson’s enduring legacy, positive spirit loom as large as his frame 2