Jun 17, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
With the first of two Sprint Cup road races coming this Sunday at Sonoma, a major opportunity is coming for winless drivers such as Matt Kenseth, Tony Stewart, Marcos Ambrose, and A.J. Allmendinger to burst into the Chase.
As part of today’s NASCAR AMERICA, Kyle Petty and Jeff Burton will take stock of those drivers and try to figure out which of them will eventually make the post-season.
You can watch today’s episode at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN, but in case you can’t be near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Also on tap today:
- We’ll take another look back at Sunday’s race in Michigan with the latest edition of “Scan All 43”
- NBCSN’s Marty Snider will chat with Kenny Francis, crew chief for the No. 5 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet of Kasey Kahne
- Highlights from Saturday’s NASCAR Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series races, won respectively by Paul Menard and Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Sep 3, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Debris, not structural problems, to blame for tire failures at Spa.
Sep 3, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Luke Smith and Tony DiZinno make their picks ahead of this weekend’s race at Monza.
Sep 3, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
The European season comes to a close at Monza this weekend. Can Lewis Hamilton enter the final run of flyaways with an even bigger lead?
Sep 3, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
James Hinchcliffe a few weeks away from his driving return.
Sep 3, 2015, 5:38 AM EDT
Williams confirms an unchanged line-up for 2016, keeping Bottas and Massa together for a third season.
Sep 2, 2015, 6:16 PM EDT
The TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix.
Sep 2, 2015, 4:33 PM EDT
$2,500 fine levied against No. 22 team for pit road infraction.
Sep 2, 2015, 2:36 PM EDT
Jann Mardenborough steps up from GP3 into GP2 this weekend.
Sep 2, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
Hinchcliffe recalls racing, commentating on Justin Wilson.
Sep 2, 2015, 12:26 PM EDT
Leah Pritchett looks to make her mark even more in NHRA Top Fuel, going into U.S. Nationals.
Sep 2, 2015, 11:22 AM EDT
Dixon offers a rebuttal to Montoya’s dig about a “poor” season.
Sep 2, 2015, 10:11 AM EDT
Stefan Wilson recalls his favorite racing moments of brother Justin.
Sep 2, 2015, 9:17 AM EDT
Hulkenberg reveals he held talks with Haas F1 Team about a seat for 2016 before opting to remain with Force India.
Sep 1, 2015, 6:37 PM EDT
Sato improved four spots in the driver standings over his 2014 result.
Sep 1, 2015, 5:25 PM EDT
Substituting for James Hinchcliffe, Briscoe ended his abridged 2015 with his first top-five finish of the year.
Sep 1, 2015, 4:07 PM EDT
Walker spoke with racing journalist Gordon Kirby about his two years in charge of competition and operations.
Sep 1, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
A look at the festivities held in San Francisco on Monday night.
Sep 1, 2015, 1:07 PM EDT
Track president George Bruggenthies provided details on what to expect at the track next June.
Sep 1, 2015, 12:09 PM EDT
Justin Wilson won the fan vote for favorite driver.
Sep 1, 2015, 9:19 AM EDT
Hulkenberg announces two-year extension with Force India F1.
- 2015 Italian Grand Prix Preview 0
- James Hinchcliffe on the comeback trail for IndyCar driving return 0
- Bottas and Massa to remain with Williams for 2016 0
- Here are your TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- James Hinchcliffe describes how inspired he was by Justin Wilson 1
- Dixon: “I don’t think anybody had a stellar season” 13
- Watkins Glen, Baltimore stand out for Stefan Wilson’s favorite race memories of brother Justin 2