Jun 18, 2014, 4:52 PM EDT
The Red Bull Global RallyCross series takes to the streets of downtown Washington D.C. this weekend for what should be a unique look at the nation’s capital.
Check out driver Rhys Millen as he gets the presidential treatment with a police escort — and he doesn’t even get a ticket for some of the fancy stunts and moves he makes with his sleek ride.
It almost makes you wonder if President Obama might wish he could tell his Secret Service detail to let him have fun and go play in Millen’s car for a few minutes as they motor around the nation’s capital. Check out the must-see video below.
Also, don’t forget to watch the Red Bull Global RallyCross race in Washington, D.C. on NBC Sports this Sunday (June 22) at 2 pm ET.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Watkins Glen, Baltimore stand out for Stefan Wilson’s favorite race memories of brother Justin 1
- Report: Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 0
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1
- Ten with Townsend: Sonoma and 2015 IndyCar debrief 1
- Dixon’s latest title a story of consistency, comeback, typical “Ice Man” cool 1
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 18