Jun 18, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, the team broke down this weekend’s race in Sonoma, the first of two road course events of the season on the Sprint Cup schedule.
Kyle Petty says road course racing at Sonoma and Watkins Glen is something he looks forward to every year, adding that it is just exciting to be able to turn right on a road course, as opposed to left-only on oval courses.
- Hamilton may have won again, but it was Raikkonen and Rosberg who stood out in Bahrain 5
- Scott Dixon breaks through for elusive Long Beach win 2
- Hamilton pleased to fend off Ferrari in Bahrain despite last lap brake scare 1
- Hamilton puts on a show under the lights to win Bahrain GP 6
- Off The Grid: Melbourne premieres 1:30pm ET on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0