Jun 18, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, the team broke down this weekend’s race in Sonoma, the first of two road course events of the season on the Sprint Cup schedule.
Kyle Petty says road course racing at Sonoma and Watkins Glen is something he looks forward to every year, adding that it is just exciting to be able to turn right on a road course, as opposed to left-only on oval courses.
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 3
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1