Jun 18, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, the team broke down this weekend’s race in Sonoma, the first of two road course events of the season on the Sprint Cup schedule.
Kyle Petty says road course racing at Sonoma and Watkins Glen is something he looks forward to every year, adding that it is just exciting to be able to turn right on a road course, as opposed to left-only on oval courses.
Video from NASCAR America
- Lessons learned from Dale Earnhardt death readily seen in way NASCAR has dealt with Tony Stewart tragedy 1
- Aleshin conscious following heavy accident in MAVTV 500 final practice (UPDATED, VIDEO) 3
- Kevin Harvick wins Atlanta Sprint Cup pole; Stewart qualifies 12th 1
- Castroneves secures crucial MAVTV 500 pole; Power starts P21 for IndyCar finale (VIDEO) 4
- Jeff Gordon: Last 3 races weren’t the same without Tony Stewart 4
- IndyCar has 500 miles to glory, through speed, dirt, tire fall off and unpredictability 0
- How NASCAR determined Tony Stewart was ready to race again 7