Jun 18, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, the team broke down this weekend’s race in Sonoma, the first of two road course events of the season on the Sprint Cup schedule.
Kyle Petty says road course racing at Sonoma and Watkins Glen is something he looks forward to every year, adding that it is just exciting to be able to turn right on a road course, as opposed to left-only on oval courses.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1