Jun 18, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, the team broke down this weekend’s race in Sonoma, the first of two road course events of the season on the Sprint Cup schedule.
Kyle Petty says road course racing at Sonoma and Watkins Glen is something he looks forward to every year, adding that it is just exciting to be able to turn right on a road course, as opposed to left-only on oval courses.
- DiZinno: St. Pete provides solid 2015 season kickoff, but issues some warning signs 1
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 4
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 3
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6