Jun 18, 2014, 7:03 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Ricky Rudd and Kyle Petty discussed what adjustments NASCAR drivers have to make when drivers transition from racing on oval courses to a road course.
Rudd says the difference is all about timing the turns correctly.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bubba Wallace pays homage to NASCAR Hall of Famer Wendell Scott with encore win at Martinsville 1
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 8
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1