Jun 18, 2014, 7:03 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Ricky Rudd and Kyle Petty discussed what adjustments NASCAR drivers have to make when drivers transition from racing on oval courses to a road course.
Rudd says the difference is all about timing the turns correctly.
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery 2
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 4
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 5