Jun 18, 2014, 7:03 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Ricky Rudd and Kyle Petty discussed what adjustments NASCAR drivers have to make when drivers transition from racing on oval courses to a road course.
Rudd says the difference is all about timing the turns correctly.
- WATCH LIVE: British GP Race Day on CNBC and Live Extra from 7:30am ET 0
- What to watch for: British Grand Prix (7:30am ET on CNBC and Live Extra) 0
- Hamilton storms to home pole position at British GP 3
- Hamilton closes out British GP practice fastest 0
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0