Jun 18, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Kelli Stavast caught up with Richard Petty Motorsports driver Marcos Ambrose to find out what he is like when he’s not behind the wheel of his race car.
The Australian native admits he really doesn’t have too much time off away from NASCAR’s short tracks, super speedways and road courses — like Sunday’s race at Sonoma Raceway — but when he does he likes to spend time with his family and work on engines.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Brad Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 12
- Renault’s Taffin: Fuel consumption could well be an issue in Singapore 1
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0