Jun 18, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, Kelli Stavast caught up with Richard Petty Motorsports driver Marcos Ambrose to find out what he is like when he’s not behind the wheel of his race car.
The Australian native admits he really doesn’t have too much time off away from NASCAR’s short tracks, super speedways and road courses — like Sunday’s race at Sonoma Raceway — but when he does he likes to spend time with his family and work on engines.
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 0
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 0
- BREAKING NEWS — NHRA: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 2
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 11
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0
- Report: Roger Penske intends to keep his ‘four aces’ in IndyCar 0