Jun 19, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, Ricky Rudd and Kyle Petty described the physicality that goes into driving a road course compared to a normal oval track.
Rudd, a former winner at the site of this week’s road course race (Sonoma), says drivers really get beat up in the car due to all of the rises and dips in the track.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 0
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 2
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1