Jun 19, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, Ricky Rudd and Kyle Petty described the physicality that goes into driving a road course compared to a normal oval track.
Rudd, a former winner at the site of this week’s road course race (Sonoma), says drivers really get beat up in the car due to all of the rises and dips in the track.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying (VIDEO) 0
- WSR: Rowland wins Formula Renault 3.5 season-opener at Motorland Aragon 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 1