WATCH LIVE: NASCAR America at 5 pm ET — How will Smoke, Jeff Gordon fare at Sonoma? Also, ‘Bubba’ Wallace
Jun 19, 2014, 12:41 PM EDT
As we move closer to Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup road course race in Sonoma, Leigh Diffey, Kyle Petty and Ricky Rudd will continue to break down the event from our Charlotte studios in today’s edition of NASCAR America.
Among Thursday’s show highlights:
* Kyle and Ricky, a former Sonoma winner, discuss Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart – the two active drivers with the most Sonoma wins (Gordon 5, Stewart 2) – and their chances of winning Sunday at Sonoma.
* Kyle and Ricky break down ALL the nuances, elevation changes and tight turns of Sonoma’s twisting layout.
* The Top-5 moments in Sonoma Raceway history.
* Kelli Stavast chats with NASCAR Camping World Truck Series driver Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr., who earned his second career Truck series win last Saturday at Gateway Motorsports Park in suburban St. Louis.
Watch today’s episode at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN, but in case you can’t be near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying (VIDEO) 1
- WSR: Rowland wins Formula Renault 3.5 season-opener at Motorland Aragon 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 1