WATCH LIVE: NASCAR America at 5 pm ET — How will Smoke, Jeff Gordon fare at Sonoma? Also, ‘Bubba’ Wallace
Jun 19, 2014, 12:41 PM EDT
As we move closer to Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup road course race in Sonoma, Leigh Diffey, Kyle Petty and Ricky Rudd will continue to break down the event from our Charlotte studios in today’s edition of NASCAR America.
Among Thursday’s show highlights:
* Kyle and Ricky, a former Sonoma winner, discuss Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart – the two active drivers with the most Sonoma wins (Gordon 5, Stewart 2) – and their chances of winning Sunday at Sonoma.
* Kyle and Ricky break down ALL the nuances, elevation changes and tight turns of Sonoma’s twisting layout.
* The Top-5 moments in Sonoma Raceway history.
* Kelli Stavast chats with NASCAR Camping World Truck Series driver Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr., who earned his second career Truck series win last Saturday at Gateway Motorsports Park in suburban St. Louis.
Watch today’s episode at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN, but in case you can’t be near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 0
- What now if your favorite driver is eliminated from Chase? 1
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10
- UPDATED: Chase contender Kyle Busch back on track after Lap 102 crash (VIDEO) 0
- Faced with must-win scenarios, Earnhardt, Johnson lead halfway at Talladega 0
- Surprising revelation: Dale Jr. admits he coasted earlier in his career — ‘I just rested on my legacy and last name’ 0
- With nothing left to do but win, Dale Earnhardt Jr. faces Talladega with optimism 0