Jun 20, 2014, 7:30 AM EST
It’s a busy, packed edition of NBC Sports Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass” this week from the Austrian Grand Prix. You’ll see the clips in the two above files.
Stop 8 on the World Championship calendar brings us to Spielberg for the Austrian Grand Prix, the first race . In this installment of “Paddock Pass,” F1 pit reporter Will Buxton catches up with Canadian Grand Prix winner Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull) after his first win of the season.
We also hear from both Felipe Massa (Williams) and Sergio Perez (Force India) regarding the controversy surrounding their crash on the final lap in Montreal.
We also hear from Mercedes duo of Lewis Hamiton and Nico Rosberg, and in an exclusive with Fernando Alonso, learn he would like to finish his career at Le Mans.
For more, follow us on Twitter @F1onNBCSports & watch the Austrian Grand Prix LIVE on NBCSN at 7:30 a.m. ET on Sunday, June 22nd.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 0
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 4
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4