Jun 20, 2014, 7:30 AM EST
It’s a busy, packed edition of NBC Sports Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass” this week from the Austrian Grand Prix. You’ll see the clips in the two above files.
Stop 8 on the World Championship calendar brings us to Spielberg for the Austrian Grand Prix, the first race . In this installment of “Paddock Pass,” F1 pit reporter Will Buxton catches up with Canadian Grand Prix winner Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull) after his first win of the season.
We also hear from both Felipe Massa (Williams) and Sergio Perez (Force India) regarding the controversy surrounding their crash on the final lap in Montreal.
We also hear from Mercedes duo of Lewis Hamiton and Nico Rosberg, and in an exclusive with Fernando Alonso, learn he would like to finish his career at Le Mans.
For more, follow us on Twitter @F1onNBCSports & watch the Austrian Grand Prix LIVE on NBCSN at 7:30 a.m. ET on Sunday, June 22nd.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH: Race of Champions at 7 p.m. ET kicks off motors evening on NBCSN 0
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 14
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1