Jun 20, 2014, 7:30 AM EDT
It’s a busy, packed edition of NBC Sports Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass” this week from the Austrian Grand Prix. You’ll see the clips in the two above files.
Stop 8 on the World Championship calendar brings us to Spielberg for the Austrian Grand Prix, the first race . In this installment of “Paddock Pass,” F1 pit reporter Will Buxton catches up with Canadian Grand Prix winner Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull) after his first win of the season.
We also hear from both Felipe Massa (Williams) and Sergio Perez (Force India) regarding the controversy surrounding their crash on the final lap in Montreal.
We also hear from Mercedes duo of Lewis Hamiton and Nico Rosberg, and in an exclusive with Fernando Alonso, learn he would like to finish his career at Le Mans.
For more, follow us on Twitter @F1onNBCSports & watch the Austrian Grand Prix LIVE on NBCSN at 7:30 a.m. ET on Sunday, June 22nd.
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 8
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 1
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 1