Jun 20, 2014, 7:30 AM EDT
It’s a busy, packed edition of NBC Sports Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass” this week from the Austrian Grand Prix. You’ll see the clips in the two above files.
Stop 8 on the World Championship calendar brings us to Spielberg for the Austrian Grand Prix, the first race . In this installment of “Paddock Pass,” F1 pit reporter Will Buxton catches up with Canadian Grand Prix winner Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull) after his first win of the season.
We also hear from both Felipe Massa (Williams) and Sergio Perez (Force India) regarding the controversy surrounding their crash on the final lap in Montreal.
We also hear from Mercedes duo of Lewis Hamiton and Nico Rosberg, and in an exclusive with Fernando Alonso, learn he would like to finish his career at Le Mans.
For more, follow us on Twitter @F1onNBCSports & watch the Austrian Grand Prix LIVE on NBCSN at 7:30 a.m. ET on Sunday, June 22nd.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3