Jun 20, 2014, 7:30 AM EDT
It’s a busy, packed edition of NBC Sports Original Digital Series “Paddock Pass” this week from the Austrian Grand Prix. You’ll see the clips in the two above files.
Stop 8 on the World Championship calendar brings us to Spielberg for the Austrian Grand Prix, the first race . In this installment of “Paddock Pass,” F1 pit reporter Will Buxton catches up with Canadian Grand Prix winner Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull) after his first win of the season.
We also hear from both Felipe Massa (Williams) and Sergio Perez (Force India) regarding the controversy surrounding their crash on the final lap in Montreal.
We also hear from Mercedes duo of Lewis Hamiton and Nico Rosberg, and in an exclusive with Fernando Alonso, learn he would like to finish his career at Le Mans.
For more, follow us on Twitter @F1onNBCSports & watch the Austrian Grand Prix LIVE on NBCSN at 7:30 a.m. ET on Sunday, June 22nd.
- IndyCar’s championship contenders ready their thoughts, minds for Sonoma finale 0
- Here are your NBCSN TV times, weekend coverage plan for IndyCar’s Sonoma season finale 0
- Preview: IndyCar will race to honor Wilson, and to close its season, at Sonoma 1
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 4
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma 6
- NHRA: Pro Stock driver Erica Enders hitting on all cylinders heading into U.S. Nationals 3