Jun 20, 2014, 10:56 AM EST
WIX Filters celebrates its 75th anniversary this year and has struck a deal with the SH Rallycross team in Red Bull Global Rallycross for two races.
The usual No. 07 for Nelson Piquet Jr. switches to be the No. 75 Ford Fiesta ST in honor of that for both this weekend’s Red Bull GRC race in Washington, D.C., and at the Seattle round later this year.
Here’s a look at the car. See the race from D.C. this Sunday at 2 p.m. ET on NBC.
— SH Rallycross (@SHRallycross) June 17, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0