Jun 20, 2014, 10:56 AM EST
WIX Filters celebrates its 75th anniversary this year and has struck a deal with the SH Rallycross team in Red Bull Global Rallycross for two races.
The usual No. 07 for Nelson Piquet Jr. switches to be the No. 75 Ford Fiesta ST in honor of that for both this weekend’s Red Bull GRC race in Washington, D.C., and at the Seattle round later this year.
Here’s a look at the car. See the race from D.C. this Sunday at 2 p.m. ET on NBC.
— SH Rallycross (@SHRallycross) June 17, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 0
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 4
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3