Jun 20, 2014, 10:56 AM EDT
WIX Filters celebrates its 75th anniversary this year and has struck a deal with the SH Rallycross team in Red Bull Global Rallycross for two races.
The usual No. 07 for Nelson Piquet Jr. switches to be the No. 75 Ford Fiesta ST in honor of that for both this weekend’s Red Bull GRC race in Washington, D.C., and at the Seattle round later this year.
Here’s a look at the car. See the race from D.C. this Sunday at 2 p.m. ET on NBC.
— SH Rallycross (@SHRallycross) June 17, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 3
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1