Jun 20, 2014, 10:56 AM EDT
WIX Filters celebrates its 75th anniversary this year and has struck a deal with the SH Rallycross team in Red Bull Global Rallycross for two races.
The usual No. 07 for Nelson Piquet Jr. switches to be the No. 75 Ford Fiesta ST in honor of that for both this weekend’s Red Bull GRC race in Washington, D.C., and at the Seattle round later this year.
Here’s a look at the car. See the race from D.C. this Sunday at 2 p.m. ET on NBC.
— SH Rallycross (@SHRallycross) June 17, 2014
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 1
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5