Jun 20, 2014, 10:56 AM EST
WIX Filters celebrates its 75th anniversary this year and has struck a deal with the SH Rallycross team in Red Bull Global Rallycross for two races.
The usual No. 07 for Nelson Piquet Jr. switches to be the No. 75 Ford Fiesta ST in honor of that for both this weekend’s Red Bull GRC race in Washington, D.C., and at the Seattle round later this year.
Here’s a look at the car. See the race from D.C. this Sunday at 2 p.m. ET on NBC.
— SH Rallycross (@SHRallycross) June 17, 2014
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Rosberg quickest as Mercedes shows its hand on day two 0
- Alexander Rossi confirms return to GP2 in 2015 with Racing Engineering 2
- FIA issues updated F1 entry list including “Manor Marussia” 3
- Fernando Alonso thanks fans for support following crash 1
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Thursday 0
- Massa fastest for Williams as final F1 pre-season test begins 5