Jun 20, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
As he continues to make strides towards a full-time seat in Formula 1, NBC Sports takes you behind the scenes for a day in the life of American driver Alexander Rossi.
The Caterham reserve driver ran during practice at the Canadian Grand Prix, and has sights on a seat with Haas Formula when the team joins the sport in 2016.
Earlier this month, MotorSportsTalk sat down for a chat with Alexander to discuss his future, his season so far, and about F1 in the USA.
- Bell: “Carb Day is many things to many people; mine was many jobs” 0
- Texas Motor Speedway president Eddie Gossage plans to talk with IndyCar about potential changes to cars 4
- Hamilton storms to first Monaco GP pole position 1
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari in final practice for Monaco GP 0
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 4