Jun 20, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
As he continues to make strides towards a full-time seat in Formula 1, NBC Sports takes you behind the scenes for a day in the life of American driver Alexander Rossi.
The Caterham reserve driver ran during practice at the Canadian Grand Prix, and has sights on a seat with Haas Formula when the team joins the sport in 2016.
Earlier this month, MotorSportsTalk sat down for a chat with Alexander to discuss his future, his season so far, and about F1 in the USA.
- NHRA to go ahead with Topeka race May 22-24, despite City Council vote against racetrack purchase 1
- New McLaren Honda livery revealed 1
- Q&A: IMS President Doug Boles heading into 2015 Month of May, 2016 planning 0
- Indiana native Bryan Clauson ready for special Indy 500 return 5
- On eve of 300th IndyCar start, Helio Castroneves eyes record-tying fourth Indy 500 win 3
- Alex Tagliani to drive 3rd AJ Foyt car in Indy 500, will pay tribute to Dan Gurney 3
- NHRA legend John Force turns 66, not slowing down any time soon 2