Jun 22, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Former F1 and NASCAR driver Scott Speed aims for his third consecutive Red Bull Global Rallycross win today as the series visits our nation’s capitol for Volkswagen Rallycross DC.
You can watch the action LIVE on your local NBC station, but in case you can’t be near a TV, CLICK HERE at 2 p.m. ET to stream it online or on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
But in yesterday’s first day of competition from D.C., both he and Andretti teammate Tanner Foust suffered mechanical issues that kept them out of last night’s heat races.
Additionally, it appears the Ford camp is liking the D.C. course, which is split 75-25 percent between asphalt and dirt respectively.
Nelson Piquet Jr., Joni Wiman, and Patrik Sandell each won both of their heats in their Ford Fiesta STs, while fellow Blue Oval men Steve Arpin and Ken Block each chipped in two runner-up finishes. Could any of these guys be the one that stops Speed’s streak?
It should make for an intriguing final this afternoon at RFK Stadium, so be sure to either tune in at 2 p.m. ET on NBC or CLICK HERE to watch the live stream.
If you plan to stream, please have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 0
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 2
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1