Jun 24, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
Tomorrow’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN will feature the premiere of a new interview series called “Driver 2 Driver.”
The first edition will feature Carl Edwards, who recently won his second race of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Season and his first career road course win at Sonoma Raceway.
In a special two-part interview, NASCAR on NBC analyst and part-time Cup driver Jeff Burton sits down with the Roush Fenway Racing driver to discuss everything from the mentality of a racer to the more personal side of the sport.
Part 1 will air during tomorrow’s NASCAR AMERICA (5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra) and Part 2 will air during Thursday’s episode (6 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra).
Until then, you can check out a sneak preview of “Driver 2 Driver” above, in which Burton asks about Edwards’ early years in NASCAR’s Camping World Truck Series.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1