Jun 24, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
Tomorrow’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN will feature the premiere of a new interview series called “Driver 2 Driver.”
The first edition will feature Carl Edwards, who recently won his second race of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Season and his first career road course win at Sonoma Raceway.
In a special two-part interview, NASCAR on NBC analyst and part-time Cup driver Jeff Burton sits down with the Roush Fenway Racing driver to discuss everything from the mentality of a racer to the more personal side of the sport.
Part 1 will air during tomorrow’s NASCAR AMERICA (5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra) and Part 2 will air during Thursday’s episode (6 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra).
Until then, you can check out a sneak preview of “Driver 2 Driver” above, in which Burton asks about Edwards’ early years in NASCAR’s Camping World Truck Series.
- Ten with Townsend: Long Beach and Barber debrief 0
- NHRA: Capps storms to 2nd win of season, Funny Car points lead 1
- Relief, gratitude define the day where Newgarden finally gets first win (VIDEO) 1
- Graham Rahal can’t close deal in runner-up finish at Barber 2
- Josef Newgarden scores his first IndyCar win at Barber 12
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Barber (3 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0