Jun 24, 2014, 7:10 PM EST
Tomorrow’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN will feature the premiere of a new interview series called “Driver 2 Driver.”
The first edition will feature Carl Edwards, who recently won his second race of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Season and his first career road course win at Sonoma Raceway.
In a special two-part interview, NASCAR on NBC analyst and part-time Cup driver Jeff Burton sits down with the Roush Fenway Racing driver to discuss everything from the mentality of a racer to the more personal side of the sport.
Part 1 will air during tomorrow’s NASCAR AMERICA (5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra) and Part 2 will air during Thursday’s episode (6 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra).
Until then, you can check out a sneak preview of “Driver 2 Driver” above, in which Burton asks about Edwards’ early years in NASCAR’s Camping World Truck Series.
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 0
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 1
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 5