Jun 24, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
Tomorrow’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN will feature the premiere of a new interview series called “Driver 2 Driver.”
The first edition will feature Carl Edwards, who recently won his second race of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Season and his first career road course win at Sonoma Raceway.
In a special two-part interview, NASCAR on NBC analyst and part-time Cup driver Jeff Burton sits down with the Roush Fenway Racing driver to discuss everything from the mentality of a racer to the more personal side of the sport.
Part 1 will air during tomorrow’s NASCAR AMERICA (5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra) and Part 2 will air during Thursday’s episode (6 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra).
Until then, you can check out a sneak preview of “Driver 2 Driver” above, in which Burton asks about Edwards’ early years in NASCAR’s Camping World Truck Series.
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 1
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9