Jun 25, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
Put this one under the “cool opportunity” file, for young, aspiring journalists looking to gain experience in writing about motorsports.
Ahead of the Camping World RV Sales 301 on July 13 at Loudon, N.H., AutoTrader.com has a contest for New Hampshire college journalism students. Students who write a 500 word or less essay will have a chance to interview Joey Logano ahead of the weekend in the AutoTrader 500 contest; AutoTrader will serve as Logano’s primary sponsor that race.
The winner will receive all-access media pass to attend the pre-race media day on July 11; a one-on-one interview with Logano; and two tickets to attend the race on Sunday, July 13 as a spectator. Entrants must be between 18 and 21 years old, and be currently enrolled in a college or university in New Hampshire. One entry is allowed per person.
Entries are open through June 30. More information is via the linked AutoTrader 500 website.
Video from NASCAR America
- Mercedes drivers “remain free to race” following meeting today 0
- With nothing to lose, IndyCar title contender Pagenaud charges into Fontana 0
- Tony Stewart’s return to NASCAR may be one of hardest things he’s ever done 21
- Tony Stewart to return to race at Atlanta this weekend 20
- Team Penske on verge of ending 8-year IndyCar title drought 0
- IndyCar title quest continues for Helio Castroneves 0
- Could Tony Stewart return to race this weekend at Atlanta? 15