Jun 25, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
Put this one under the “cool opportunity” file, for young, aspiring journalists looking to gain experience in writing about motorsports.
Ahead of the Camping World RV Sales 301 on July 13 at Loudon, N.H., AutoTrader.com has a contest for New Hampshire college journalism students. Students who write a 500 word or less essay will have a chance to interview Joey Logano ahead of the weekend in the AutoTrader 500 contest; AutoTrader will serve as Logano’s primary sponsor that race.
The winner will receive all-access media pass to attend the pre-race media day on July 11; a one-on-one interview with Logano; and two tickets to attend the race on Sunday, July 13 as a spectator. Entrants must be between 18 and 21 years old, and be currently enrolled in a college or university in New Hampshire. One entry is allowed per person.
Entries are open through June 30. More information is via the linked AutoTrader 500 website.
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy 200 at 1:30 p.m. ET on CNBC, Live Extra 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Mid-Ohio (1:30 p.m. ET, CNBC and Live Extra) 0
- Hunter-Reay fastest in final Mid-Ohio warm up despite spinning out 0
- Cole Custer sails to first career ARCA win at Pocono, 9th first-time winner in series in 2015 0
- Dixon crushes lap record to score pole in Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 1
- Johansson: Haas has done its homework ahead of F1 entry 1
- Dixon quickest with unofficial lap record in final practice at Mid-Ohio 0