Jun 25, 2014, 4:59 PM EDT
When was the last time you saw Dale Earnhardt Jr. get in a fight during or after a NASCAR race?
Hmmm, come to think of it, has he EVER gotten into a fight? We can’t think of any examples — but having the world’s smartest motorsports fans, we’re sure someone will let us know here at MotorSportsTalk.
For the record, though, perhaps one of the reasons why Earnhardt is not a fighter is because he’s a bleeder. No, not as in hemophiliac type of bleeder, but a guy who gets more than his share of nosebleeds.
Thanks to SportingNews.com’s Jeff Owens, check out the story Junior tweeted out that partly explains how he’s prone to nosebleeds.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 17
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 6