Jun 25, 2014, 4:59 PM EDT
When was the last time you saw Dale Earnhardt Jr. get in a fight during or after a NASCAR race?
Hmmm, come to think of it, has he EVER gotten into a fight? We can’t think of any examples — but having the world’s smartest motorsports fans, we’re sure someone will let us know here at MotorSportsTalk.
For the record, though, perhaps one of the reasons why Earnhardt is not a fighter is because he’s a bleeder. No, not as in hemophiliac type of bleeder, but a guy who gets more than his share of nosebleeds.
Thanks to SportingNews.com’s Jeff Owens, check out the story Junior tweeted out that partly explains how he’s prone to nosebleeds.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Renault’s Taffin: Fuel consumption could well be an issue in Singapore 1
- Tony Stewart awaits District Attorney’s review of Kevin Ward Jr. case 11
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1