Jun 25, 2014, 4:59 PM EDT
When was the last time you saw Dale Earnhardt Jr. get in a fight during or after a NASCAR race?
Hmmm, come to think of it, has he EVER gotten into a fight? We can’t think of any examples — but having the world’s smartest motorsports fans, we’re sure someone will let us know here at MotorSportsTalk.
For the record, though, perhaps one of the reasons why Earnhardt is not a fighter is because he’s a bleeder. No, not as in hemophiliac type of bleeder, but a guy who gets more than his share of nosebleeds.
Thanks to SportingNews.com’s Jeff Owens, check out the story Junior tweeted out that partly explains how he’s prone to nosebleeds.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- WATCH LIVE: Malaysian GP live on NBCSN and Live Extra from 2:30a ET 0
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0
- Teaser clip: F1 on NBC’s “Off the Grid” hits Mexico (VIDEO) 0
- Power on pole in Penske top-four sweep of St. Petersburg qualifying 1
- One spectator killed, others injured, at VLN Endurance event in Germany 3
- Hamilton delighted after claiming 40th career pole (VIDEO) 2
- Hamilton tames wet conditions to grab pole in Malaysia 2