Jun 25, 2014, 4:59 PM EDT
When was the last time you saw Dale Earnhardt Jr. get in a fight during or after a NASCAR race?
Hmmm, come to think of it, has he EVER gotten into a fight? We can’t think of any examples — but having the world’s smartest motorsports fans, we’re sure someone will let us know here at MotorSportsTalk.
For the record, though, perhaps one of the reasons why Earnhardt is not a fighter is because he’s a bleeder. No, not as in hemophiliac type of bleeder, but a guy who gets more than his share of nosebleeds.
Thanks to SportingNews.com’s Jeff Owens, check out the story Junior tweeted out that partly explains how he’s prone to nosebleeds.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Sam Schmidt’s inspirational lap in SAM Project, Arrow Corvette on NBC Nightly News (VIDEO, PHOTOS) 0
- Hamilton may have won again, but it was Raikkonen and Rosberg who stood out in Bahrain 9
- Scott Dixon breaks through for elusive Long Beach win 3
- Hamilton pleased to fend off Ferrari in Bahrain despite last lap brake scare 1
- Hamilton puts on a show under the lights to win Bahrain GP 6
- Off The Grid: Melbourne premieres 1:30pm ET on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1