Jun 25, 2014, 4:59 PM EDT
When was the last time you saw Dale Earnhardt Jr. get in a fight during or after a NASCAR race?
Hmmm, come to think of it, has he EVER gotten into a fight? We can’t think of any examples — but having the world’s smartest motorsports fans, we’re sure someone will let us know here at MotorSportsTalk.
For the record, though, perhaps one of the reasons why Earnhardt is not a fighter is because he’s a bleeder. No, not as in hemophiliac type of bleeder, but a guy who gets more than his share of nosebleeds.
Thanks to SportingNews.com’s Jeff Owens, check out the story Junior tweeted out that partly explains how he’s prone to nosebleeds.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 8
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 6
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1