Jun 25, 2014, 5:26 PM EDT
INDYCAR announced today that it will live stream all Verizon IndyCar Series practice activity for the remainder of the 2014 season on IndyCar.com, the official website of the sanctioning body. The package also will include the IMS Radio Network broadcast, anchored by legendary motorsports announcer Paul Page, and real-time Timing & Scoring.
Verizon IndyCar Series qualifying and race activity is televised on NBCSN, and will continue to be streamed on NBC Sports Live Extra – NBC Sports Group’s live streaming product for desktops, mobile devices and tablets.
“We’re thankful to our partners at NBCSN for allowing us to stream Verizon IndyCar Series practice on IndyCar.com,” Hulman Motorsports CMO C.J. O’Donnell said. “INDYCAR fans across the globe are unbelievably passionate about our sport and we’re happy to be able to provide them with additional live coverage from our events.”
The Verizon IndyCar Series practice live stream can be viewed at RaceControl.IndyCar.com. Practice sessions for this weekend’s Shell and Pennzoil Grand Prix of Houston presented by the Greater Houston Honda Dealers are Friday, June 27, from 11-11:45 a.m. and 2:55-3:40 p.m. (ET).
The NBC Sports Live Extra stream of Verizon IndyCar Series qualifications and races can be viewed at stream.nbcsports.com/indy or by downloading the NBC Sports Live Extra app.
NBCSN will telecast the Shell and Pennzoil Grand Prix of Houston doubleheader at 3 p.m. (ET) both Saturday, June 28, and Sunday, June 29. Qualifications for Race 1 will be aired at 2 p.m. (ET) June 28, preceding the race telecast. The IMS Radio Network race broadcast airs on network affiliates, IndyCar.com, the INDYCAR 14 app and Sirius 213 and XM 209.
- DiZinno: St. Pete provides solid 2015 season kickoff, but issues some warning signs 0
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 4
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 3
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6