Jun 25, 2014, 5:26 PM EDT
INDYCAR announced today that it will live stream all Verizon IndyCar Series practice activity for the remainder of the 2014 season on IndyCar.com, the official website of the sanctioning body. The package also will include the IMS Radio Network broadcast, anchored by legendary motorsports announcer Paul Page, and real-time Timing & Scoring.
Verizon IndyCar Series qualifying and race activity is televised on NBCSN, and will continue to be streamed on NBC Sports Live Extra – NBC Sports Group’s live streaming product for desktops, mobile devices and tablets.
“We’re thankful to our partners at NBCSN for allowing us to stream Verizon IndyCar Series practice on IndyCar.com,” Hulman Motorsports CMO C.J. O’Donnell said. “INDYCAR fans across the globe are unbelievably passionate about our sport and we’re happy to be able to provide them with additional live coverage from our events.”
The Verizon IndyCar Series practice live stream can be viewed at RaceControl.IndyCar.com. Practice sessions for this weekend’s Shell and Pennzoil Grand Prix of Houston presented by the Greater Houston Honda Dealers are Friday, June 27, from 11-11:45 a.m. and 2:55-3:40 p.m. (ET).
The NBC Sports Live Extra stream of Verizon IndyCar Series qualifications and races can be viewed at stream.nbcsports.com/indy or by downloading the NBC Sports Live Extra app.
NBCSN will telecast the Shell and Pennzoil Grand Prix of Houston doubleheader at 3 p.m. (ET) both Saturday, June 28, and Sunday, June 29. Qualifications for Race 1 will be aired at 2 p.m. (ET) June 28, preceding the race telecast. The IMS Radio Network race broadcast airs on network affiliates, IndyCar.com, the INDYCAR 14 app and Sirius 213 and XM 209.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 1
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 3
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2