Jun 25, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s NASCAR America, Jimmy Fennig, crew chief of the No. 99 Roush Fenway Racing Ford, talked about Carl Edwards‘ win this past Sunday at Sonoma.
Fennig, the elder statesman among Sprint Cup crew chiefs and a championship winner (led Kurt Busch to the first Chase for the Sprint Cup title in 2004), also talked about the team’s two-stop strategy and what the Roush guys will do to prepare for the Chase this Saturday night in Kentucky and more.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 1
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 3
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2