Jun 25, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
On Wednesday’s NASCAR America, Jimmy Fennig, crew chief of the No. 99 Roush Fenway Racing Ford, talked about Carl Edwards‘ win this past Sunday at Sonoma.
Fennig, the elder statesman among Sprint Cup crew chiefs and a championship winner (led Kurt Busch to the first Chase for the Sprint Cup title in 2004), also talked about the team’s two-stop strategy and what the Roush guys will do to prepare for the Chase this Saturday night in Kentucky and more.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 3
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 11