Jun 25, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s NASCAR America, Jimmy Fennig, crew chief of the No. 99 Roush Fenway Racing Ford, talked about Carl Edwards‘ win this past Sunday at Sonoma.
Fennig, the elder statesman among Sprint Cup crew chiefs and a championship winner (led Kurt Busch to the first Chase for the Sprint Cup title in 2004), also talked about the team’s two-stop strategy and what the Roush guys will do to prepare for the Chase this Saturday night in Kentucky and more.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1