Jun 25, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s NASCAR America, Jimmy Fennig, crew chief of the No. 99 Roush Fenway Racing Ford, talked about Carl Edwards‘ win this past Sunday at Sonoma.
Fennig, the elder statesman among Sprint Cup crew chiefs and a championship winner (led Kurt Busch to the first Chase for the Sprint Cup title in 2004), also talked about the team’s two-stop strategy and what the Roush guys will do to prepare for the Chase this Saturday night in Kentucky and more.
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 0
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 1
- Marcos Ambrose looks to salvage lost season in V8 Supercars, has had no issues ‘moving on’ from NASCAR 6
- NHRA: Big changes coming to Pro Stock this weekend, next season 20
- Report: Alex Zanardi keen to make Indianapolis 500 debut 7