Jun 25, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s NASCAR America, Jimmy Fennig, crew chief of the No. 99 Roush Fenway Racing Ford, talked about Carl Edwards‘ win this past Sunday at Sonoma.
Fennig, the elder statesman among Sprint Cup crew chiefs and a championship winner (led Kurt Busch to the first Chase for the Sprint Cup title in 2004), also talked about the team’s two-stop strategy and what the Roush guys will do to prepare for the Chase this Saturday night in Kentucky and more.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 12
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 5
- Open letter from Kevin Ward Jr.’s aunt questions Tony Stewart, evidence of marijuana in nephew’s system 47
- Kyle Busch outduels Joey Logano for Nationwide win in Dover 2