Jun 25, 2014, 7:25 PM EST
In the debut of what will become a regular Driver2Driver feature on NASCAR America, Carl Edwards sits down with NASCAR America’s Jeff Burton to discuss growing up in a small town in Missouri, his father’s influence on his racing career, his relationship with Ken Schrader, his career-initiating opportunity and more.
Edwards even reveals that if he hadn’t gone into racing, he may very well have gone on to become a dentist.
With a gleaming white smile like his, does that surprise you?
Check out the video below:
Video from NASCAR America
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 9
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 2
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0