Jun 25, 2014, 7:25 PM EDT
In the debut of what will become a regular Driver2Driver feature on NASCAR America, Carl Edwards sits down with NASCAR America’s Jeff Burton to discuss growing up in a small town in Missouri, his father’s influence on his racing career, his relationship with Ken Schrader, his career-initiating opportunity and more.
Edwards even reveals that if he hadn’t gone into racing, he may very well have gone on to become a dentist.
With a gleaming white smile like his, does that surprise you?
Check out the video below:
Video from NASCAR America
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 3
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1