Jun 25, 2014, 7:25 PM EDT
In the debut of what will become a regular Driver2Driver feature on NASCAR America, Carl Edwards sits down with NASCAR America’s Jeff Burton to discuss growing up in a small town in Missouri, his father’s influence on his racing career, his relationship with Ken Schrader, his career-initiating opportunity and more.
Edwards even reveals that if he hadn’t gone into racing, he may very well have gone on to become a dentist.
With a gleaming white smile like his, does that surprise you?
Check out the video below:
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 0
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 0
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 11
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 10