Jun 25, 2014, 7:25 PM EDT
In the debut of what will become a regular Driver2Driver feature on NASCAR America, Carl Edwards sits down with NASCAR America’s Jeff Burton to discuss growing up in a small town in Missouri, his father’s influence on his racing career, his relationship with Ken Schrader, his career-initiating opportunity and more.
Edwards even reveals that if he hadn’t gone into racing, he may very well have gone on to become a dentist.
With a gleaming white smile like his, does that surprise you?
Check out the video below:
- Report: Deal for Marcos Ambrose’ return to Australia to race V8 Supercars for Roger Penske may be close 4
- MotorSportsTalk’s Predictions: Hungarian GP 0
- Alexander Rossi joins Marussia as reserve driver 2
- 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix Preview 3
- Bubba Wallace dominates to win MudSummer Classic at Eldora (updated) 3