Jun 25, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, NBCSN NASCAR analyst Jeff Burton explained the etiquette behind reaching out to a fellow driver after a wreck — like how Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Matt Kenseth dealt with Earnhardt inadvertently wrecking and ending Kenseth’s day in Sunday’s road course race at Sonoma.
Trust us, trying to say you’re sorry isn’t as simple as you may think.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 12
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 5
- Open letter from Kevin Ward Jr.’s aunt questions Tony Stewart, evidence of marijuana in nephew’s system 47
- Kyle Busch outduels Joey Logano for Nationwide win in Dover 2