Jun 25, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, NBCSN NASCAR analyst Jeff Burton explained the etiquette behind reaching out to a fellow driver after a wreck — like how Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Matt Kenseth dealt with Earnhardt inadvertently wrecking and ending Kenseth’s day in Sunday’s road course race at Sonoma.
Trust us, trying to say you’re sorry isn’t as simple as you may think.
- Hamilton closes out Bahrain GP practice on top 0
- INDYCAR confirms more aero kit updates coming to Long Beach 0
- Rocky Moran Jr. to replace Huertas in Coyne’s No. 18 for Long Beach 7
- Rosberg heads up Mercedes one-two in Bahrain FP2 1
- Kimi Raikkonen quickest in first practice for Bahrain GP 2
- F1 Paddock Pass: Bahrain Grand Prix (VIDEO) 1
- 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix Preview 0