Jun 25, 2014, 7:10 PM EST
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, NBCSN NASCAR analyst Jeff Burton explained the etiquette behind reaching out to a fellow driver after a wreck — like how Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Matt Kenseth dealt with Earnhardt inadvertently wrecking and ending Kenseth’s day in Sunday’s road course race at Sonoma.
Trust us, trying to say you’re sorry isn’t as simple as you may think.
Video from NASCAR America
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 2
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0