Jun 25, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, NBCSN NASCAR analyst Jeff Burton explained the etiquette behind reaching out to a fellow driver after a wreck — like how Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Matt Kenseth dealt with Earnhardt inadvertently wrecking and ending Kenseth’s day in Sunday’s road course race at Sonoma.
Trust us, trying to say you’re sorry isn’t as simple as you may think.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0