Jun 25, 2014, 7:10 PM EST
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, NBCSN NASCAR analyst Jeff Burton explained the etiquette behind reaching out to a fellow driver after a wreck — like how Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Matt Kenseth dealt with Earnhardt inadvertently wrecking and ending Kenseth’s day in Sunday’s road course race at Sonoma.
Trust us, trying to say you’re sorry isn’t as simple as you may think.
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 0
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 2
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 0
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0
- Why Hendrick won’t retire the No. 24 8