Jun 25, 2014, 9:51 AM EDT
Whether Ferrari has the time, resources or personnel to create an LMP1 program at Le Mans and by extension, the FIA World Endurance Championship, remains to be seen.
But in the interim, one thing we can do is dream about the prospect. And a rendering of a potential Ferrari LMP1 chassis just makes me giddy.
Daniele Pelligra, on the Italian Motori Online website, has penned three renderings of what has been termed the “Cordero LMP1 concept.”
Here’s the front-on shot and the other two can be found on that website.
- Chevrolet reveals its super speedway aero kit 1
- ARCA driver Brad Smith recovering from ankle surgery after Talladega wreck 0
- 21 years after his death, the legacy of Ayrton Senna burns as brightly as ever 2
- Honda reveals its super speedway aero kit Thursday at IMS (VIDEO) 9
- Ed Carpenter talks Newgarden’s win and preparing for superspeedway aero kit at Indy 4
- FOM confirms proposed 2016 F1 calendar has been leaked 0
- Jeff Gordon to drive new Chevrolet Z06 pace car for Indianapolis 500 4