Jun 25, 2014, 9:51 AM EDT
Whether Ferrari has the time, resources or personnel to create an LMP1 program at Le Mans and by extension, the FIA World Endurance Championship, remains to be seen.
But in the interim, one thing we can do is dream about the prospect. And a rendering of a potential Ferrari LMP1 chassis just makes me giddy.
Daniele Pelligra, on the Italian Motori Online website, has penned three renderings of what has been termed the “Cordero LMP1 concept.”
Here’s the front-on shot and the other two can be found on that website.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR schedule reveals some potential 2015 IndyCar schedule hints; Texas IndyCar returns 2
- Kevin Harvick riled at Tony Stewart portrayal in Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy 89
- Like a good stew, 2015 Sprint Cup schedule and new Chase format need time to simmer for best taste 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: How did the 2015 schedule come together? (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR announces 2015 Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Truck Series schedules (VIDEO) 4
- FIA won’t punish Nico Rosberg after Belgian GP incident with Lewis Hamilton 14
- Will Power once again in position for IndyCar title – but this time feels different 1