Jun 25, 2014, 9:51 AM EDT
Whether Ferrari has the time, resources or personnel to create an LMP1 program at Le Mans and by extension, the FIA World Endurance Championship, remains to be seen.
But in the interim, one thing we can do is dream about the prospect. And a rendering of a potential Ferrari LMP1 chassis just makes me giddy.
Daniele Pelligra, on the Italian Motori Online website, has penned three renderings of what has been termed the “Cordero LMP1 concept.”
Here’s the front-on shot and the other two can be found on that website.
Video from NASCAR America
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 18
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 6