Jun 25, 2014, 9:51 AM EDT
Whether Ferrari has the time, resources or personnel to create an LMP1 program at Le Mans and by extension, the FIA World Endurance Championship, remains to be seen.
But in the interim, one thing we can do is dream about the prospect. And a rendering of a potential Ferrari LMP1 chassis just makes me giddy.
Daniele Pelligra, on the Italian Motori Online website, has penned three renderings of what has been termed the “Cordero LMP1 concept.”
Here’s the front-on shot and the other two can be found on that website.
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 1
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5