Jun 25, 2014, 9:51 AM EDT
Whether Ferrari has the time, resources or personnel to create an LMP1 program at Le Mans and by extension, the FIA World Endurance Championship, remains to be seen.
But in the interim, one thing we can do is dream about the prospect. And a rendering of a potential Ferrari LMP1 chassis just makes me giddy.
Daniele Pelligra, on the Italian Motori Online website, has penned three renderings of what has been termed the “Cordero LMP1 concept.”
Here’s the front-on shot and the other two can be found on that website.
- Will Power fastest in final IndyCar practice at Sonoma 0
- Porsche’s no. 17 car surges to maiden WEC victory in 6 Hours of Nürburgring 0
- Audi boss Ullrich laughs off continual F1 rumors 0
- MotorSportsTalk’s IndyCar championship pre-Sunday post round-up 0
- Power steals final pole of IndyCar’s 2015 season with new track record at Sonoma 2
- Oriol Servia reflects on his friend Justin Wilson, as he races No. 25 car at Sonoma (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s championship contenders ready their thoughts, minds for Sonoma finale 1