WATCH LIVE: NASCAR America at 5 pm ET — Debut of Driver2Driver (Edwards, Burton), Letarte on Dale Jr. in 2014
Jun 25, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Wednesday on NASCAR America, Marty Snider and Jeff Burton hold court from our Charlotte studios.
Among topics on the show:
* We debut our new Driver2Driver feature. Today is Part 1 of a two-part interview between Burton and Sonoma race winner Carl Edwards, where they sit down informally and talk about all things racing.
* Steve Letarte, crew chief for the No. 88 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet driven by Dale Earnhardt Jr. — and who will join NASCAR on NBC next year as an analyst — calls in to talk about the still lingering craziness from this past weekend at Sonoma, as well as Junior’s and the team’s many successes this season.
* Also, Marty and Jeff look at a number of drivers without wins who are right on the fringe of making the Chase for the Sprint Cup, and who is likely to make the cut 10 races from now.
You can watch today’s episode at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN, but in case you can’t be near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 0
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 0
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 11
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 10