WATCH LIVE: NASCAR America, special 6 pm ET start — Part 2 Carl Edwards interview, Kentucky Speedway nuances
Jun 26, 2014, 4:29 PM EDT
As we draw closer to Saturday night’s Sprint Cup race at Kentucky Speedway, Marty Snider and Jeff Burton are in our Charlotte studios to break down things in Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America.
Among the topics the guys will cover:
* We air Part 2 of our two-part Driver2Driver feature as Jeff gets up close and personal with Sonoma winner Carl Edwards. You may learn things about Cousin Carl that they may never have known before.
* Jeff dissects the corners, bumps, turns and straightaways of Kentucky Speedway.
* Mark Simendinger, General Manager of Kentucky Speedway, calls in to talk about this weekend’s activities, including Saturday night’s Sprint Cup main event.
* We relive the top-5 moments in Kentucky Speedway history.
* We look ahead at the 10 races that remain before the start of the Chase for the Sprint Cup and focus on three crucial tracks that may shape this year’s playoffs.
You can watch today’s episode at a special time of 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN, but in case you can’t be near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 1
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 5
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0
- Caterham could miss Austin as crisis deepens at Leafield 2
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 10
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 14
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3