WATCH LIVE: NASCAR America, special 6 pm ET start — Part 2 Carl Edwards interview, Kentucky Speedway nuances
Jun 26, 2014, 4:29 PM EDT
As we draw closer to Saturday night’s Sprint Cup race at Kentucky Speedway, Marty Snider and Jeff Burton are in our Charlotte studios to break down things in Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America.
Among the topics the guys will cover:
* We air Part 2 of our two-part Driver2Driver feature as Jeff gets up close and personal with Sonoma winner Carl Edwards. You may learn things about Cousin Carl that they may never have known before.
* Jeff dissects the corners, bumps, turns and straightaways of Kentucky Speedway.
* Mark Simendinger, General Manager of Kentucky Speedway, calls in to talk about this weekend’s activities, including Saturday night’s Sprint Cup main event.
* We relive the top-5 moments in Kentucky Speedway history.
* We look ahead at the 10 races that remain before the start of the Chase for the Sprint Cup and focus on three crucial tracks that may shape this year’s playoffs.
You can watch today’s episode at a special time of 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN, but in case you can’t be near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy 200 at 1:30 p.m. ET on CNBC, Live Extra 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Mid-Ohio (1:30 p.m. ET, CNBC and Live Extra) 0
- Hunter-Reay fastest in final Mid-Ohio warm up despite spinning out 0
- Cole Custer sails to first career ARCA win at Pocono, 9th first-time winner in series in 2015 0
- Dixon crushes lap record to score pole in Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 1
- Johansson: Haas has done its homework ahead of F1 entry 1
- Dixon quickest with unofficial lap record in final practice at Mid-Ohio 0