WATCH LIVE: NASCAR America, special 6 pm ET start — Part 2 Carl Edwards interview, Kentucky Speedway nuances
Jun 26, 2014, 4:29 PM EDT
As we draw closer to Saturday night’s Sprint Cup race at Kentucky Speedway, Marty Snider and Jeff Burton are in our Charlotte studios to break down things in Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America.
Among the topics the guys will cover:
* We air Part 2 of our two-part Driver2Driver feature as Jeff gets up close and personal with Sonoma winner Carl Edwards. You may learn things about Cousin Carl that they may never have known before.
* Jeff dissects the corners, bumps, turns and straightaways of Kentucky Speedway.
* Mark Simendinger, General Manager of Kentucky Speedway, calls in to talk about this weekend’s activities, including Saturday night’s Sprint Cup main event.
* We relive the top-5 moments in Kentucky Speedway history.
* We look ahead at the 10 races that remain before the start of the Chase for the Sprint Cup and focus on three crucial tracks that may shape this year’s playoffs.
You can watch today’s episode at a special time of 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN, but in case you can’t be near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Indiana native Bryan Clauson ready for special Indy 500 return 1
- On eve of 300th IndyCar start, Helio Castroneves eyes record-tying fourth Indy 500 win 0
- Alex Tagliani to drive 3rd AJ Foyt car in Indy 500, will pay tribute to Dan Gurney 1
- NHRA legend John Force turns 66, not slowing down any time soon 1
- Montoya fastest on opening day of Indianapolis 500 practice 2
- Indy 500 refresher running, RoP gets underway today at IMS 0
- Chevrolet reveals its super speedway aero kit 2