Jun 27, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
Stewart-Haas Racing adds Florida Lottery to its partner lineup for the Daytona and Homestead NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races, as co-primary sponsor of Danica Patrick‘s No. 10 Chevrolet.
The Florida Lottery orange-and-white colors will share with Patrick’s usual green of GoDaddy colors at the two Florida events. The Florida Lottery is responsible for contributing more than $26 billion to education and sending more than 650,000 students to college through the Bright Futures Scholarship Program and will be featured on the hood, roof and TV panel of Patrick’s No. 10 Chevrolet.
Fittingly, these two tracks are two of Patrick’s best. She’s traditionally run well at the restrictor plate races while at Homestead, she had a bit of success in IndyCar and should be in with a realistic top-15 shot there by the end of this season.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 6
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1
- Sprint to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s Cup Series after 2016 (VIDEO) 17
- NBC SportsWorld: The vision of blind NHRA crew chief Jay Blake 1
- Rutledge Wood joins NBC Sports Group’s NASCAR and motors coverage 6
- NASCAR expands Sprint Unlimited field to include Chase drivers 3
- Health issues to sideline Brian Vickers for early part of 2015 Sprint Cup season 5