Jun 27, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
Stewart-Haas Racing adds Florida Lottery to its partner lineup for the Daytona and Homestead NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races, as co-primary sponsor of Danica Patrick‘s No. 10 Chevrolet.
The Florida Lottery orange-and-white colors will share with Patrick’s usual green of GoDaddy colors at the two Florida events. The Florida Lottery is responsible for contributing more than $26 billion to education and sending more than 650,000 students to college through the Bright Futures Scholarship Program and will be featured on the hood, roof and TV panel of Patrick’s No. 10 Chevrolet.
Fittingly, these two tracks are two of Patrick’s best. She’s traditionally run well at the restrictor plate races while at Homestead, she had a bit of success in IndyCar and should be in with a realistic top-15 shot there by the end of this season.
Video from NASCAR America
- What we’re thankful in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 1
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3