Jun 27, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
Stewart-Haas Racing adds Florida Lottery to its partner lineup for the Daytona and Homestead NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races, as co-primary sponsor of Danica Patrick‘s No. 10 Chevrolet.
The Florida Lottery orange-and-white colors will share with Patrick’s usual green of GoDaddy colors at the two Florida events. The Florida Lottery is responsible for contributing more than $26 billion to education and sending more than 650,000 students to college through the Bright Futures Scholarship Program and will be featured on the hood, roof and TV panel of Patrick’s No. 10 Chevrolet.
Fittingly, these two tracks are two of Patrick’s best. She’s traditionally run well at the restrictor plate races while at Homestead, she had a bit of success in IndyCar and should be in with a realistic top-15 shot there by the end of this season.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 2
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3