Jun 27, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
Stewart-Haas Racing adds Florida Lottery to its partner lineup for the Daytona and Homestead NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races, as co-primary sponsor of Danica Patrick‘s No. 10 Chevrolet.
The Florida Lottery orange-and-white colors will share with Patrick’s usual green of GoDaddy colors at the two Florida events. The Florida Lottery is responsible for contributing more than $26 billion to education and sending more than 650,000 students to college through the Bright Futures Scholarship Program and will be featured on the hood, roof and TV panel of Patrick’s No. 10 Chevrolet.
Fittingly, these two tracks are two of Patrick’s best. She’s traditionally run well at the restrictor plate races while at Homestead, she had a bit of success in IndyCar and should be in with a realistic top-15 shot there by the end of this season.
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying (VIDEO) 0
- WSR: Rowland wins Formula Renault 3.5 season-opener at Motorland Aragon 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 1