Jun 27, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
Stewart-Haas Racing adds Florida Lottery to its partner lineup for the Daytona and Homestead NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races, as co-primary sponsor of Danica Patrick‘s No. 10 Chevrolet.
The Florida Lottery orange-and-white colors will share with Patrick’s usual green of GoDaddy colors at the two Florida events. The Florida Lottery is responsible for contributing more than $26 billion to education and sending more than 650,000 students to college through the Bright Futures Scholarship Program and will be featured on the hood, roof and TV panel of Patrick’s No. 10 Chevrolet.
Fittingly, these two tracks are two of Patrick’s best. She’s traditionally run well at the restrictor plate races while at Homestead, she had a bit of success in IndyCar and should be in with a realistic top-15 shot there by the end of this season.
Video from NASCAR America
- F1 2014 Review: Stories of the Season 0
- Toro Rosso confirms Carlos Sainz Jr. for 2015 F1 season 1
- F1 2014 Driver Review: Lewis Hamilton 0
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 12
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 3