Jun 27, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Keselowski secured the pole position for tonight’s NASCAR Nationwide Series John R. Elliott Hero Campaign 300 Presented by Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over, with a best speed of 175.313 mph in his No. 22 Discount Tire Ford for Team Penske.
After a week away from the Cup circuit when Nationwide raced at the Road America road course, most of the Cup regulars are back in the Nationwide ranks this weekend.
Busch has three Nationwide wins and Keselowski one thus far this season. Busch is bullish on his prospects of a weekend sweep at Kentucky this weekend, after winning last night’s Camping World Truck Series race.
Tonight’s Nationwide race from Kentucky goes green past 7 p.m. ET.
- Bell: “Carb Day is many things to many people; mine was many jobs” 0
- Texas Motor Speedway president Eddie Gossage plans to talk with IndyCar about potential changes to cars 3
- Hamilton storms to first Monaco GP pole position 0
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari in final practice for Monaco GP 0
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 4