Jun 27, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Keselowski secured the pole position for tonight’s NASCAR Nationwide Series John R. Elliott Hero Campaign 300 Presented by Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over, with a best speed of 175.313 mph in his No. 22 Discount Tire Ford for Team Penske.
After a week away from the Cup circuit when Nationwide raced at the Road America road course, most of the Cup regulars are back in the Nationwide ranks this weekend.
Busch has three Nationwide wins and Keselowski one thus far this season. Busch is bullish on his prospects of a weekend sweep at Kentucky this weekend, after winning last night’s Camping World Truck Series race.
Tonight’s Nationwide race from Kentucky goes green past 7 p.m. ET.
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 7
- Scott Dixon captures Sonoma race win and 2015 IndyCar championship (VIDEO) 11
- Robin Miller pays tribute to Justin Wilson (VIDEO) 3
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar’s championship decided in Sonoma at 1 p.m. PT, 4 ET on NBCSN 1
- What to watch for: IndyCar at Sonoma (4 p.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- Porsche’s no. 17 car surges to maiden WEC victory in 6 Hours of Nürburgring 2
- Audi boss Ullrich laughs off continual F1 rumors 2