Jun 27, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Keselowski secured the pole position for tonight’s NASCAR Nationwide Series John R. Elliott Hero Campaign 300 Presented by Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over, with a best speed of 175.313 mph in his No. 22 Discount Tire Ford for Team Penske.
After a week away from the Cup circuit when Nationwide raced at the Road America road course, most of the Cup regulars are back in the Nationwide ranks this weekend.
Busch has three Nationwide wins and Keselowski one thus far this season. Busch is bullish on his prospects of a weekend sweep at Kentucky this weekend, after winning last night’s Camping World Truck Series race.
Tonight’s Nationwide race from Kentucky goes green past 7 p.m. ET.
- Ten with Townsend: Milwaukee and Iowa debrief 0
- For Dixon, it’s likely Mid-Ohio or bust in terms of 2015 IndyCar title hopes 0
- Race Recap: Vettel draws level with Senna on all-time win list with victory in Hungary 3
- NHRA Mile-High Nationals winners: Torrence, Beckman, Morgan, Krawiec 2
- F1 grid unites to pay tribute to Jules Bianchi (VIDEO) 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Hungarian GP post-race (VIDEO) 1
- Vettel dedicates Hungarian GP win to Jules Bianchi 2