Jun 27, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
Keselowski secured the pole position for tonight’s NASCAR Nationwide Series John R. Elliott Hero Campaign 300 Presented by Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over, with a best speed of 175.313 mph in his No. 22 Discount Tire Ford for Team Penske.
After a week away from the Cup circuit when Nationwide raced at the Road America road course, most of the Cup regulars are back in the Nationwide ranks this weekend.
Busch has three Nationwide wins and Keselowski one thus far this season. Busch is bullish on his prospects of a weekend sweep at Kentucky this weekend, after winning last night’s Camping World Truck Series race.
Tonight’s Nationwide race from Kentucky goes green past 7 p.m. ET.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 3
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 11