Jun 27, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Keselowski secured the pole position for tonight’s NASCAR Nationwide Series John R. Elliott Hero Campaign 300 Presented by Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over, with a best speed of 175.313 mph in his No. 22 Discount Tire Ford for Team Penske.
After a week away from the Cup circuit when Nationwide raced at the Road America road course, most of the Cup regulars are back in the Nationwide ranks this weekend.
Busch has three Nationwide wins and Keselowski one thus far this season. Busch is bullish on his prospects of a weekend sweep at Kentucky this weekend, after winning last night’s Camping World Truck Series race.
Tonight’s Nationwide race from Kentucky goes green past 7 p.m. ET.
- WATCH: IndyCar qualifying from Barber at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 0
- Racing community reflects on the loss of Fox Sports’ broadcaster Steve Byrnes 8