Jun 30, 2014, 8:03 PM EST
Hendrick Motorsports opened the doors to their North Carolina headquarters last month for its annual Fan Fest, in which people could enjoy lots of free activities from tours of the shop to question-and-answer sessions with drivers and crew chiefs.
The unsuspecting fans were asked to take part in a quick video in exchange for free autographed hats. But they got one more surprise when their favorite drivers walked into the shots.
Today, HMS put up a clip of the reactions, which are pretty fun to see. Needless to say, these fans won’t ever forget this experience.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0