Jun 30, 2014, 8:03 PM EDT
Hendrick Motorsports opened the doors to their North Carolina headquarters last month for its annual Fan Fest, in which people could enjoy lots of free activities from tours of the shop to question-and-answer sessions with drivers and crew chiefs.
The unsuspecting fans were asked to take part in a quick video in exchange for free autographed hats. But they got one more surprise when their favorite drivers walked into the shots.
Today, HMS put up a clip of the reactions, which are pretty fun to see. Needless to say, these fans won’t ever forget this experience.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 0
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 1
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 4
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 2
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 3