Jun 30, 2014, 8:03 PM EDT
Hendrick Motorsports opened the doors to their North Carolina headquarters last month for its annual Fan Fest, in which people could enjoy lots of free activities from tours of the shop to question-and-answer sessions with drivers and crew chiefs.
The unsuspecting fans were asked to take part in a quick video in exchange for free autographed hats. But they got one more surprise when their favorite drivers walked into the shots.
Today, HMS put up a clip of the reactions, which are pretty fun to see. Needless to say, these fans won’t ever forget this experience.
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0
- Teaser clip: F1 on NBC’s “Off the Grid” hits Mexico (VIDEO) 0
- Power on pole in Penske top-four sweep of St. Petersburg qualifying 1
- One spectator killed, others injured, at VLN Endurance event in Germany 3
- Hamilton delighted after claiming 40th career pole (VIDEO) 2
- Hamilton tames wet conditions to grab pole in Malaysia 2
- Rosberg closes out Malaysian GP practice fastest 0