Jun 30, 2014, 8:03 PM EDT
Hendrick Motorsports opened the doors to their North Carolina headquarters last month for its annual Fan Fest, in which people could enjoy lots of free activities from tours of the shop to question-and-answer sessions with drivers and crew chiefs.
The unsuspecting fans were asked to take part in a quick video in exchange for free autographed hats. But they got one more surprise when their favorite drivers walked into the shots.
Today, HMS put up a clip of the reactions, which are pretty fun to see. Needless to say, these fans won’t ever forget this experience.
Video from NASCAR America
- Aleshin conscious following heavy accident in MAVTV 500 final practice 1
- Kevin Harvick wins Atlanta Sprint Cup pole; Stewart qualifies 12th 0
- Castroneves secures crucial MAVTV 500 pole; Power starts P21 for IndyCar finale (VIDEO) 2
- Jeff Gordon: Last 3 races weren’t the same without Tony Stewart 1
- IndyCar has 500 miles to glory, through speed, dirt, tire fall off and unpredictability 0
- How NASCAR determined Tony Stewart was ready to race again 3
- Helton: Tony Stewart still eligible for Chase, but must win to get in 3