Jun 30, 2014, 8:03 PM EDT
Hendrick Motorsports opened the doors to their North Carolina headquarters last month for its annual Fan Fest, in which people could enjoy lots of free activities from tours of the shop to question-and-answer sessions with drivers and crew chiefs.
The unsuspecting fans were asked to take part in a quick video in exchange for free autographed hats. But they got one more surprise when their favorite drivers walked into the shots.
Today, HMS put up a clip of the reactions, which are pretty fun to see. Needless to say, these fans won’t ever forget this experience.
Video from NASCAR America
- Brendan Gaughan takes lead with 6 laps to go, wins Nationwide at Kentucky 0
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 0
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0
- Tyler Clary hopes to go from Olympic gold medal swimmer to NASCAR driver 0
- Hamilton snatches Singapore pole away from Rosberg 0
- Fernando Alonso closes out practice in Singapore fastest 0
- Brad Keselowski wins pole for Sunday’s Chase race at New Hampshire 0