Jul 1, 2014, 5:50 PM EDT
Two teams have put themselves above the rest in this 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season.
Hendrick Motorsports and Team Penske have combined for 10 wins in the 17 races so far in 2014. Additionally, three of the four Hendrick drivers (Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon) and both Penske drivers (Brad Keselowski, Joey Logano) have put themselves into the Chase with victories.
Check out the clip above to see what the NASCAR AMERICA crew of Rick Allen, Kyle Petty, and Bill Lester have to say about the two teams and their stellar performance. If you want to watch more clips, check out the NASCAR AMERICA show page.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bubba Wallace pays homage to NASCAR Hall of Famer Wendell Scott with encore win at Martinsville 1
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 8
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1