Jul 1, 2014, 5:50 PM EDT
Two teams have put themselves above the rest in this 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season.
Hendrick Motorsports and Team Penske have combined for 10 wins in the 17 races so far in 2014. Additionally, three of the four Hendrick drivers (Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon) and both Penske drivers (Brad Keselowski, Joey Logano) have put themselves into the Chase with victories.
Check out the clip above to see what the NASCAR AMERICA crew of Rick Allen, Kyle Petty, and Bill Lester have to say about the two teams and their stellar performance. If you want to watch more clips, check out the NASCAR AMERICA show page.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 0
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 0
- Tony Stewart’s comeback hopes end with rough 41st-place finish at Atlanta 0
- Tony Stewart the obvious fan favorite during pre-race introductions at Atlanta 1
- Still searching: Castroneves finishes 14th, falls short of IndyCar title (VIDEO) 1
- Will Power claims 2014 IndyCar title as Tony Kanaan ties season win record in Fontana 1
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. on Tony Stewart’s return to racing: ‘I’m sure that’s where he wants to be’ 0