Jul 1, 2014, 5:50 PM EDT
Two teams have put themselves above the rest in this 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season.
Hendrick Motorsports and Team Penske have combined for 10 wins in the 17 races so far in 2014. Additionally, three of the four Hendrick drivers (Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon) and both Penske drivers (Brad Keselowski, Joey Logano) have put themselves into the Chase with victories.
Check out the clip above to see what the NASCAR AMERICA crew of Rick Allen, Kyle Petty, and Bill Lester have to say about the two teams and their stellar performance. If you want to watch more clips, check out the NASCAR AMERICA show page.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR schedule reveals some potential 2015 IndyCar schedule hints; Texas IndyCar returns 1
- Kevin Harvick riled at Tony Stewart portrayal in Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy 70
- Like a good stew, 2015 Sprint Cup schedule and new Chase format need time to simmer for best taste 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: How did the 2015 schedule come together? (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR announces 2015 Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Truck Series schedules (VIDEO) 4
- FIA won’t punish Nico Rosberg after Belgian GP incident with Lewis Hamilton 10
- Will Power once again in position for IndyCar title – but this time feels different 1