Jul 1, 2014, 5:50 PM EST
Two teams have put themselves above the rest in this 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season.
Hendrick Motorsports and Team Penske have combined for 10 wins in the 17 races so far in 2014. Additionally, three of the four Hendrick drivers (Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon) and both Penske drivers (Brad Keselowski, Joey Logano) have put themselves into the Chase with victories.
Check out the clip above to see what the NASCAR AMERICA crew of Rick Allen, Kyle Petty, and Bill Lester have to say about the two teams and their stellar performance. If you want to watch more clips, check out the NASCAR AMERICA show page.
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Rosberg quickest as Mercedes shows its hand on day two 0
- Alexander Rossi confirms return to GP2 in 2015 with Racing Engineering 2
- FIA issues updated F1 entry list including “Manor Marussia” 0
- Fernando Alonso thanks fans for support following crash 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Thursday 0
- Massa fastest for Williams as final F1 pre-season test begins 5