Jul 1, 2014, 5:50 PM EDT
Two teams have put themselves above the rest in this 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season.
Hendrick Motorsports and Team Penske have combined for 10 wins in the 17 races so far in 2014. Additionally, three of the four Hendrick drivers (Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon) and both Penske drivers (Brad Keselowski, Joey Logano) have put themselves into the Chase with victories.
Check out the clip above to see what the NASCAR AMERICA crew of Rick Allen, Kyle Petty, and Bill Lester have to say about the two teams and their stellar performance. If you want to watch more clips, check out the NASCAR AMERICA show page.
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 8
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 1
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 1