Jul 1, 2014, 2:46 PM EST
Sprint Cup driver Aric Almirola and Verizon IndyCar Series championship leader Will Power (pictured) have spent their respective Tuesdays working on their culinary chops.
Almirola made an appearance this morning at a Waffle House in Atlanta to promote a new mobile app launched by the famous restaurant chain, his Richard Petty Motorsports team, and sponsor Smithfield Foods. Additionally, Waffle House will be on Almirola’s No. 43 Ford Fusion during the Chase weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway in October.
The RPM driver also stepped behind the counter to help make some breakfast…
As for Power, he was in Milwaukee to help promote the Aug. 17 Milwaukee IndyFest at the Milwaukee Mile – and also serve paninis to hungry customers from the Simmer Milwaukee food truck near the city’s U.S. Bank Building.
We apologize if the following tweets have made you a bit hungry.
Video from NASCAR America
- Carl Edwards: “I plan on winning 10 races and the championship” 0
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 1
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 53
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1