Jul 1, 2014, 2:46 PM EDT
Sprint Cup driver Aric Almirola and Verizon IndyCar Series championship leader Will Power (pictured) have spent their respective Tuesdays working on their culinary chops.
Almirola made an appearance this morning at a Waffle House in Atlanta to promote a new mobile app launched by the famous restaurant chain, his Richard Petty Motorsports team, and sponsor Smithfield Foods. Additionally, Waffle House will be on Almirola’s No. 43 Ford Fusion during the Chase weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway in October.
The RPM driver also stepped behind the counter to help make some breakfast…
As for Power, he was in Milwaukee to help promote the Aug. 17 Milwaukee IndyFest at the Milwaukee Mile – and also serve paninis to hungry customers from the Simmer Milwaukee food truck near the city’s U.S. Bank Building.
We apologize if the following tweets have made you a bit hungry.
- NHRA: All you need to know about the 61st U.S. Nationals 0
- NHRA: Year’s biggest race, the U.S. Nationals, ready to roll 0
- F1 2015’s silly season is proving to be a let down, but who could yet spice it up? 3
- 2015 Italian Grand Prix Preview 0
- James Hinchcliffe on the comeback trail for IndyCar driving return 1
- Bottas and Massa to remain with Williams for 2016 1
- Here are your TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix on NBCSN, Live Extra 0