Jul 1, 2014, 2:46 PM EDT
Sprint Cup driver Aric Almirola and Verizon IndyCar Series championship leader Will Power (pictured) have spent their respective Tuesdays working on their culinary chops.
Almirola made an appearance this morning at a Waffle House in Atlanta to promote a new mobile app launched by the famous restaurant chain, his Richard Petty Motorsports team, and sponsor Smithfield Foods. Additionally, Waffle House will be on Almirola’s No. 43 Ford Fusion during the Chase weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway in October.
The RPM driver also stepped behind the counter to help make some breakfast…
As for Power, he was in Milwaukee to help promote the Aug. 17 Milwaukee IndyFest at the Milwaukee Mile – and also serve paninis to hungry customers from the Simmer Milwaukee food truck near the city’s U.S. Bank Building.
We apologize if the following tweets have made you a bit hungry.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: FP1 for the Singapore Grand Prix 0
- Michael Waltrip challenges Dale Jr. to go Dancing With The Stars 1
- IndyCar: Brasilia, Brazil race confirmed for March 8, 2015 1
- F1’s Modern Wonder: Under the lights, Singapore shines brightly 0
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix Preview 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Matt Kenseth confident as Loudon looms (VIDEO) 0
- Singapore GP, Red Bull GRC highlight weekend’s NBC motorsports coverage 0