Jul 1, 2014, 2:46 PM EDT
Sprint Cup driver Aric Almirola and Verizon IndyCar Series championship leader Will Power (pictured) have spent their respective Tuesdays working on their culinary chops.
Almirola made an appearance this morning at a Waffle House in Atlanta to promote a new mobile app launched by the famous restaurant chain, his Richard Petty Motorsports team, and sponsor Smithfield Foods. Additionally, Waffle House will be on Almirola’s No. 43 Ford Fusion during the Chase weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway in October.
The RPM driver also stepped behind the counter to help make some breakfast…
As for Power, he was in Milwaukee to help promote the Aug. 17 Milwaukee IndyFest at the Milwaukee Mile – and also serve paninis to hungry customers from the Simmer Milwaukee food truck near the city’s U.S. Bank Building.
We apologize if the following tweets have made you a bit hungry.
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 1
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0