Jul 1, 2014, 2:46 PM EDT
Sprint Cup driver Aric Almirola and Verizon IndyCar Series championship leader Will Power (pictured) have spent their respective Tuesdays working on their culinary chops.
Almirola made an appearance this morning at a Waffle House in Atlanta to promote a new mobile app launched by the famous restaurant chain, his Richard Petty Motorsports team, and sponsor Smithfield Foods. Additionally, Waffle House will be on Almirola’s No. 43 Ford Fusion during the Chase weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway in October.
The RPM driver also stepped behind the counter to help make some breakfast…
As for Power, he was in Milwaukee to help promote the Aug. 17 Milwaukee IndyFest at the Milwaukee Mile – and also serve paninis to hungry customers from the Simmer Milwaukee food truck near the city’s U.S. Bank Building.
We apologize if the following tweets have made you a bit hungry.
- Hamilton may have won again, but it was Raikkonen and Rosberg who stood out in Bahrain 5
- Scott Dixon breaks through for elusive Long Beach win 2
- Hamilton pleased to fend off Ferrari in Bahrain despite last lap brake scare 1
- Hamilton puts on a show under the lights to win Bahrain GP 6
- Off The Grid: Melbourne premieres 1:30pm ET on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0