Jul 1, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
The sights and sounds of last Saturday’s Quaker State 400 at Kentucky Speedway will be spotlighted on today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, which you can catch today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
In case you can’t get near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Here’s what to expect in today’s show:
- We’ll listen in on the teams’ radio chatter during Saturday’s race in the Kentucky edition of “Scan All 43.”
- NBCSN’s Kelli Stavast is at Joe Gibbs Racing headquarters to speak with Matt Kenseth, who continues to search for his first victory of 2014 but also stands as the top winless driver on the current Chase Grid (11th, w/555 points).
- “The Mayor,” Jeff Burton, will also talk about this week’s testing at New Hampshire Motor Speedway for Michael Waltrip Racing and Richard Childress Racing. Burton will race for MWR at the Magic Mile on July 13.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 8
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 6
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1