Jul 1, 2014, 4:40 PM EST
The sights and sounds of last Saturday’s Quaker State 400 at Kentucky Speedway will be spotlighted on today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, which you can catch today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
In case you can’t get near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Here’s what to expect in today’s show:
- We’ll listen in on the teams’ radio chatter during Saturday’s race in the Kentucky edition of “Scan All 43.”
- NBCSN’s Kelli Stavast is at Joe Gibbs Racing headquarters to speak with Matt Kenseth, who continues to search for his first victory of 2014 but also stands as the top winless driver on the current Chase Grid (11th, w/555 points).
- “The Mayor,” Jeff Burton, will also talk about this week’s testing at New Hampshire Motor Speedway for Michael Waltrip Racing and Richard Childress Racing. Burton will race for MWR at the Magic Mile on July 13.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 1
- Force India confirms Sergio Perez on multi-year deal 1
- Nico Rosberg rallies to pole position in Abu Dhabi 0
- Rosberg closes out Abu Dhabi practice fastest 1
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 21