Jul 1, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
The sights and sounds of last Saturday’s Quaker State 400 at Kentucky Speedway will be spotlighted on today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, which you can catch today at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
In case you can’t get near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Here’s what to expect in today’s show:
- We’ll listen in on the teams’ radio chatter during Saturday’s race in the Kentucky edition of “Scan All 43.”
- NBCSN’s Kelli Stavast is at Joe Gibbs Racing headquarters to speak with Matt Kenseth, who continues to search for his first victory of 2014 but also stands as the top winless driver on the current Chase Grid (11th, w/555 points).
- “The Mayor,” Jeff Burton, will also talk about this week’s testing at New Hampshire Motor Speedway for Michael Waltrip Racing and Richard Childress Racing. Burton will race for MWR at the Magic Mile on July 13.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- Gene Haas’ F1 team changes team name, launches new pages 3
- Cindric proposes IndyCar champion Will Power will run No. 1 in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: Assessing Tony Stewart’s return at Atlanta (VIDEO) 1
- Feelin’ free: Frustrations end for Chase-bound Kahne, IndyCar champ Power 3
- Honda preps for first simulations, expresses confidence it can match Mercedes 5
- Kenseth clinches Chase berth; Bowyer falls out of Grid with one race to go 1
- Kasey Kahne rallies in last 2 laps to win at Atlanta, makes Chase 1