Jul 2, 2014, 6:23 PM EST
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, with only nine races remaining before the start of the revamped and enlarged field for the 11th edition of the Chase for the Sprint Cup, Bill Lester and Kyle Petty discussed the philosophy drivers need to have heading into this weekend at Daytona.
Petty believes the window of opportunity for drivers who haven’t won a race is closing, so it’s a great time to just get some points.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski.
Video from NASCAR America
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 1
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 9
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0
- Vettel and Ricciardo to start Abu Dhabi GP from pit lane 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0