Jul 2, 2014, 6:23 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, with only nine races remaining before the start of the revamped and enlarged field for the 11th edition of the Chase for the Sprint Cup, Bill Lester and Kyle Petty discussed the philosophy drivers need to have heading into this weekend at Daytona.
Petty believes the window of opportunity for drivers who haven’t won a race is closing, so it’s a great time to just get some points.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski.
- DiZinno: St. Pete provides solid 2015 season kickoff, but issues some warning signs 0
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 3
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 2
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6