Jul 2, 2014, 6:23 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, with only nine races remaining before the start of the revamped and enlarged field for the 11th edition of the Chase for the Sprint Cup, Bill Lester and Kyle Petty discussed the philosophy drivers need to have heading into this weekend at Daytona.
Petty believes the window of opportunity for drivers who haven’t won a race is closing, so it’s a great time to just get some points.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski.
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 0
- Racing community reflects on the loss of Fox Sports’ broadcaster Steve Byrnes 8
- Sam Schmidt’s inspirational lap in SAM Project, Arrow Corvette on NBC Nightly News (VIDEO, PHOTOS) 2